1) Grace----1 and 2 could go either way

2) Harriman

3) Tellico plains

4) Rockwood

5) Midway

6) Greenback

7) Berean

8) TSD

confirmation;i posted earlier that williams and burdette will not be playing,both have changed their minds and are now playing,confirmed this morning,with that being said, runandgun i will agree with most of your top four,i think harriman has the most tallent,but they are not coached well,so #1 will be a toss up between grace and harriman,2 thru four looks pretty good, watch out for tellico we play them almost every year,i dont know what they have this year but they have been known to put some good players on the court.Greenback has the best player probably in the region, but how fast can the younger kids help,they also could be a top four team:i do not see midway in the top five.

Hoopin:If i said it, i meant it, you have it in black and white!You all should be very strong,they are very fine players.

• 2 weeks later...
1) Grace----1 and 2 could go either way

2) Harriman

3) Tellico plains

4) Rockwood

5) Midway

6) Greenback

7) Berean

8) TSD

confirmation;i posted earlier that williams and burdette will not be playing,both have changed their minds and are now playing,confirmed this morning,with that being said, runandgun i will agree with most of your top four,i think harriman has the most tallent,but they are not coached well,so #1 will be a toss up between grace and harriman,2 thru four looks pretty good, watch out for tellico we play them almost every year,i dont know what they have this year but they have been known to put some good players on the court.Greenback has the best player probably in the region, but how fast can the younger kids help,they also could be a top four team:i do not see midway in the top five.

Hoopin:If i said it, i meant it, you have it in black and white!You all should be very strong,they are very fine players.

Skippy, feel free to coment on any Grace post you wish, we all make mistakes and I enjoy the debate. I am really looking forward to the new look for Grace but we wont see the true team until December due to the football teams success. The bball team will be waiting on 3-4 very important players that will make a huge difference in the team.

• 2 weeks later...

Skippy, feel free to coment on any Grace post you wish, we all make mistakes and I enjoy the debate. I am really looking forward to the new look for Grace but we wont see the true team until December due to the football teams success. The bball team will be waiting on 3-4 very important players that will make a huge difference in the team.

Question? How would E. Williams have changed the outcome of our season last year (if any)? I know Grace Baptist had a strong inside man. I know the loss hurt us, but did it keep us from going all the way. I ask because I didn't see the state tourney games. Thanks.

The "loss" of E. Williams, not the loss to Grace Baptist, sorry for the confusion.

The loss of Eric was tough in that game because they were a very big team. Not saying it would have been a different outcome, but it would have been alot closer of a game because we would have been able to have a bigger rebounder in there, therefore opening up the fastbreak more because the guards would not have had to worry about rebounding so much. The addition of Dillon Pridgen did help out the loss of Eric through the season though.

The "loss" of E. Williams, not the loss to Grace Baptist, sorry for the confusion.

The loss of Eric was tough in that game because they were a very big team. Not saying it would have been a different outcome, but it would have been alot closer of a game because we would have been able to have a bigger rebounder in there, therefore opening up the fastbreak more because the guards would not have had to worry about rebounding so much. The addition of Dillon Pridgen did help out the loss of Eric through the season though.

Pridgen was a much better ball player than eric was,i only seen eric play one very good game and that was against GB in the region tourn,he played a very good game, our post players didnt show up in that game at all!Pridgen made grace a contender for the region,good ball handler,very dangerous three baller,eric is not a consistant player on the basketball floor,really good footballer,just doesnt look comfortable on the bball floor.The post that chill had before this one,why Tellico is a contender for the district is because the are tradionally a decent 2AA school,moving to 1A the bears will be able to dominate smaller 1a schools.It would not surprise me,and after seeing them play marion county(6'9 coty henegar)and beating them to win the region....This team is no joke!