IMAC CONFERENCE FOOTBALL IS HERE!!

fsutandem

:lol: Here are the match-ups within this conference. And my totally inaccurate preditions for these

games. The rankings you see are Prep Xtra 1-20..

Aug. 22 = #8 Fulton @ #17 Morristown West - #17 Morristown West by 5.

Aug. 22 = #10 Austin-East @ #18 Morristown East - #10 Austin-East by 2.

Aug. 21 = #13 Jefferson County @ Greenville - #13 Jefferson County by 8.

Aug. 21 = Daniel Boone @ Seymour - Seymour by 11.

Aug. 21 = Powell @ South Doyle - Powell by 4.

Aug. 21 = Cherokee @ Johnson Co. - Cherokee by 9.

Aug. 21 = William Blount @ Sevier County - Sevier County by 2.

Open = Cocke County

:thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: If you did you would probably become rich.. I hope they turn out accurate but who knows..

What do you think will be the diffrence in these.. I would love to know. :thumb:

The Morristown East and Austin East was probably the hardest to decide on. As a matter of fact I would love to go see East and West play that satrurday. I just don't know the times really and where they are.

Those 2 games are by far the best match-ups in this conference for the week. All of Morristown is up for a treat that week.

Just giving you a hard time.

It is really hard to predict early season games like these. I spoke to a guy in Knoxville that follows AE & Fulton closely. He said that AE was very athletic and that was it. He went on to say that they are very young. I know from playing Fulton last year, they have alot of talent coming back and are a well coached team.

I hope both teams represent us well and pull off wins.

:thumb: Here are the match-ups within this conference. And my totally inaccurate preditions for these

Open = Cocke County

:lol:

I'll take open by 21 over Cocke County....I wonder why prepxtra doesn't figure Greeneville in their top 20? They definitely have the speed and size to get it done.

:thumb: If you did you would probably become rich.. I hope they turn out accurate but who knows..

What do you think will be the diffrence in these.. I would love to know. :lol:

The Morristown East and Austin East was probably the hardest to decide on. As a matter of fact I would love to go see East and West play that satrurday. I just don't know the times really and where

they are.Those 2 games are by far the best match-ups in this conference for the week. All of Morristown is up for a treat that week.

They are both at Burke-Toney. West / Fulton @ 4:00 (somewhere around there) and East / AE @ something like 8:00. Cane Fan can you give exact times? This is going to be a first for Morristown and should be a really great time. My questions are more about how they are going to pull this off... one price- two games? Clear the stadium between games? etc. etc.

:roflol: Excellent me and some good ol' football lovin friends will head to those now that we know the area and times. It is gonna be exciting I think..

LOL, I should have put Open by 21 over Cocke County. (that was creative.)

Good Luck to everyone and hope everyone arrives safe to the games Saturday.

:roflol:

Ok guys, here is the gameday information for Saturday at Burke-Toney Stadium.

2 p.m. -- Citizen Tribune Kickoff Classic pregame radio show begins on both WCRK 1150 AM and WMTN 1300 AM. The pregame show will run until 4 p.m. when the Morristown West pregame show hits the air. There will be special guests on the air with both the East and West radio crews. The guests will include Coach Lamar Brown of West and Coach Dwayne Hatcher of East, and there should be other former East and West affiliated coaches and players on as well. The public is invited to this live show, which is said to be much like the kickoff call-in show that UT does before their games.

3 p.m. -- Gates open to the public. Ticket prices will be $7 and will cover both games.

4:30 p.m. -- Morristown West vs. Fulton kicks off.

8 p.m. -- Morristown East vs. Austin-East kicks off.

Hope this clears up any confusion for everyone. Looking forward to a great night of football at Burke-Toney Stadium.

:bored: It is close to time. Lets see how inaccurate these predictions are. I am definitely playing the lottery come Monday if they are all correct. Good luck this week to all the schools and fans. My you're

weekend be a good one. :bored:

I'll make a prediction for tinight as well as a warm-up.

Oneida @ Gatlinburg Pittman = Oneida by 11. :mellow:

:wub: Here are the match-ups within this conference. And my totally inaccurate preditions for these

Open = Cocke County

:geek:

Man I'm glad I didn't bet your spread on this one....good old 5 rivers didn't do too good. Can't wait to see this weeks predictions. I think MoWest, MoEast and Jeff had the toughest non-conference games....I would be interested to have your input on Fulton and AE.