Mcminn Central vs Mcminn County

loyalcharger

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eager to see how the charger defense will match up against ables...i would say ables will get to know ben stiles pretty well before this one is over...

I would have to agree stiles will be all over the cherokees offense. cant forget dj king on the other end position also. i look for the cherokees to have a long night handlin that Charger defense. GO CHARGERS hope to see the stands pack with blue

I would have to agree stiles will be all over the cherokees offense. cant forget dj king on the other end position also. i look for the cherokees to have a long night handlin that Charger defense. GO CHARGERS hope to see the stands pack with blue

big question is how will the charger offense move the football....biggest thing will be if the chargers can get the ball to bounce their way early...if central has to play catch up the whole game i don't know if they will do too well...confidence is everything for central in this game...but i think they know they have the talent to compete with mcminn....wonder how coach goodin will do in his first first game as head coach?

eager to see how the charger defense will match up against ables...i would say ables will get to know ben stiles pretty well before this one is over...

ive recently heard dj was hurt? maybe just a rumor?? cherokees have a couple starters in question as well. have not heard who will fill in.

ive recently heard dj was hurt? maybe just a rumor?? cherokees have a couple starters in question as well. have not heard who will fill in.

I would figure that this board would be blowing up. I am excited to see our new coaching staff and new attitude of the Chargers. I know that these coaches are great people, so I hope all will come out and support. McMinn is going to be a tough challenge and I can't wait to see these kids compete. Can someone confirm on DJ? I am calling for a close game, can't call an outcome - as long as it is injury free and a close game, I will be happy with that. Is McMinn's starting running back out for this game? Heard that he was.