Clarksville North East @ Sycamore

Northeast had a solid season last year in the old 5A. Sycamore went to the 2nd round last year in the old 3A. Both teams have young players at QB. Northeast's quarterback is a freshman. Sycamore's is a sophomore. Northeast is running the "Tony Franklin System" on offense so expect them to be fast paced and to throw a lot of short routes. Sycamore's young secondary is going to have to respond. When Sycamore has the ball expect them to run at will with Landon Morris. He is a stud at running back and should have a big time year. Dalton Lane is another player who'll run the ball and he's a nice compliment to Morris in the backfield. I look for this one to have a few scores in it and in the end I look for a 28-21 type of final score. It should make for an exciting opener in Pleasant View on Friday night.

Sycamore played a good game tonight. Landon Morris got hurt in the first few plays of the game. Dalton Lane, Daniel Maasen, and Tanner Tucker really step up tonight. I was very proud of our wareagles tonight. Lets pray that everything goes well for Landon. Score 28 to 21. Referee need some glasses just like last year blew the whistle down and they had the wrong player down. Brumley had the ball and had a clear shot for a touchdown. Good job to all the players keep up the good work.

sycamore played a great last night. morris went down after the first drive with a shoulder injury. after he went down lane took over the game forcing a fumble on north east second drive. lane and tucker both ran the ball with a purpose the whole game. massen and lane played great defense. massen had 2 picks and lane add a third which he took for 6 to tie the game at 21. tucker will be a force on the defensive side of the ball for the wareagkes. lane played the best game i have ever seen from him he should be very proud. if he continues to play like that all year he will have a great season. he wiil put up alot of points for them this year he has 3 scores all ready. excpect big things from lane this year he is goin to take over and make this his year. he has the ability to change a game any time he touches the ball