Mt Juliet vs Gallatin (freshmen)

SCBisondad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet my right leg that Hendersonville wins too...they have worked hard this off-season and will suprise some teams. I think crackalack and red venom will be suprised by these hard working young men.

You and ol' Goldust must be twins, or from Hendersonville to think like that. HL Heatherly, Philip Sanders, and Mike Madison have been working hard with the Gallatin freshmen, and I'm telling you they will spank Hendersonville. Hope you get to witness this "barn-burner"

"Now look, you're not going to come on here and insult me just because Hendersonville has proven time and time again they own Gallatin." Goldylocks, your telling me that this isn't disrespecting Gallatin. They now have your coacht screenname up on the bulletin board to remind them of the disrespect from a hendersonville fan who runs his mouth on here.

Talked to a few of the guys down in Gallatin...ol' Goldust provided some bulletin board material indeed. They are just waiting to destroy Hendersonville. From what I heard, Mt. Juliet is a freshmen team they aren't worried about...kinda shocked me. Thought they would be a better team than Goldust's Commandos.

Talked to a few of the guys down in Gallatin...ol' Goldust provided some bulletin board material indeed. They are just waiting to destroy Hendersonville. From what I heard, Mt. Juliet is a freshmen team they aren't worried about...kinda shocked me. Thought they would be a better team than Goldust's Commandos.
SEP 3rd will tell. It is hard for me to keep up with the fresh from MJ since I moved to Gallatin. I only know that the last several years MJ has produced good freshmen players and would be surprised with a big drop off. You never know and that why they play the game. Looking forward to the Gallatin vs MJ freshmen and varsity games. Go Bears!

Golddust, you better start shopping for a prosthetic. Beech 16 Hendersonville 14. (freshman) As I stated before, Beech's freshman team is not that good, but they beat Hendersonville last night. Hendersonville secondary could not cover anyone. Beech receivers were open all night. I think Beech's qb was about 7 for 10 passing. H'ville was bigger than Beech, but simply couldn't stop the pass. I would be shocked if H'ville can hang with Gallatin after watching them play.

• 2 weeks later...