Hillsboro at Maplewood

12NCS

mainly all of our WR core were 12th graders

wow .. the WR core.... thats bad guy.. what thats 6 to 12 seniors??? just guessing...

Maplewood only lost 26 seniors yeah only 26... face it guys ..you got a beat down ..you just had it coming the high ride is over!!! tables do turn ...and when they do sometimes you end up under them ..lol in this case 29 points under the table :thumb: ..... looking forward to see what MHS has in store for MBA ..cant wait...

Don't get too cocky we have more players waiting to shine and it was our first game under a new coach give us a break.

i think.. i gave you the same break you would have gave me. hey look.. its just 1 game anyway, once it hits 4 or 5 then id start to worry. B)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maplewood vs MBA should be a good one. I saw MBA play Pearl Cohn last night and I was impressed with the way that the Firebirds were able to hang out for most of the game. It was 20-14 at halftime and 28-14 through most of the 3rd quarter. Pearl Cohn is a young football team with a lot more speed and a quarterback who is much more confident than last year. With that said though I don't think they are as good as Maplewood. The Panthers are much better up front and that was the biggest difference in last night's game for MBA beating PC. The Panthers will not get blown off of the football that way that PC did late in the game and if their team speed is like PC's then MBA is in trouble because they didn't have a single player who could compete athletically or speed wise with #6 or #27 for PC. I look for Hagan to have a good game running the football next week.

Maplewood vs MBA should be a good one. I saw MBA play Pearl Cohn last night and I was impressed with the way that the Firebirds were able to hang out for most of the game. It was 20-14 at halftime and 28-14 through most of the 3rd quarter. Pearl Cohn is a young football team with a lot more speed and a quarterback who is much more confident than last year. With that said though I don't think they are as good as Maplewood. The Panthers are much better up front and that was the biggest difference in last night's game for MBA beating PC. The Panthers will not get blown off of the football that way that PC did late in the game and if their team speed is like PC's then MBA is in trouble because they didn't have a single player who could compete athletically or speed wise with #6 or #27 for PC. I look for Hagan to have a good game running the football next week.

MBA is ALWAYS good.

Hillsboro could not handle the size of Maplewood's line..quick only goes so far. Hard to throw quick slants when the defense has blown up the entire line and left no one to block. Hope they make adjustments and put some beef up front. Teams are not going to get any smaller from here on out.