• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Miller-Independence

Kevin Bein-Franklin

Robbie Ray-Brentwood

Nate Kukowski-Ravenwood

Daniel Johnson-Page

Brian Miller, ive seen this kid play many times and his level of play is above and beyond anybody elses on this list

Robbie Ray will be a 1st or 2nd round pick so I doubt Brian Miller is above and beyond him.

I concur.

Oh come on, lets get real I' m not trying to take anything away from Robbie he is a great pitcher with a great future. I have seen him throw alot. But 1st or 2nd round. I dont thing so. Don't get me wrong I hope he does. I would say more like top 3 at Vandy than maybe after his Jr. year we could talk about 1th or 2nd round. Throws hard (low 90's) good control. Brian Miller is also very good. This kid kinda came out of no where and became really good over night. Between his 9th and 10th grade year (I think). He worked with Lance Wheeler who at the time was Lipcomb U's pitching coach. Wow! Talk about money well spent. If you have never seen him pitch you should. He is fun to watch. He won't throw real hard but can come at you from the 9,10.11.or 12 arm slot Good control with about 5 pitches hard to hit. Good luck to both.

Funtoplay, Robbie Ray touched 95mph at team USA trials. If he shows that velocity this spring he will go in the top 2 rds. Plus, I don't think he is a very good student so he would be an easy sign.

NICE POST. :blush: Hows his driving record.

Unfortunately, I think he also touched 95mph on the interstate! I have heard scouts say that if he ever gets into 5th gear he will be unstoppable! :popcorneater:

Well like i said I have seem Robbie throw alot. 95, 96 97, WHATEVER, i still dont think he is ready for the MLB. 95 will get the scouts attention but you still have to be strong enough, mature enough, etc etc etc. Don't know anything about his driving record and don't really want to but it alone makes me thing he's not all that mature. Give him three good years of hard work and then I think you will get your 1th or 2nd round pick. Good luck to him this year and in the future. I wish only the very best to Robbie.