Morristown East VS. AC MAVS WEEK 1

Space3

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a good game. East always has a lot of athletes and speed, and AC is always a strong program. Wilson for AC is one of the best WRs in Tennessee, and if I'm not mistaken, East has a freak at QB. I think whoever has the best defense (probably an obvious assumption) will win this game. I have to root for the Mavs since I'm from the same county, but East has always been a fun program to watch.

You guys do realize they haven't played a single game yet don't you???? Thats like asking my daughter how good she cooks.

They do scrimmage before the season. And yes AC will run a wide open offence it will be exciting! They looked good for the 3 scrimmages I went to. So I know the season hasnt started but you look at last year and what they have comming back. How old is your daughter cause mine is 3 and she can make a good bowl of fruit loops. LOL

You guys do realize they haven't played a single game yet don't you???? Thats like asking my daughter how good she cooks.

They do scrimmage before the season. And yes AC will run a wide open offence it will be exciting! They looked good for the 3 scrimmages I went to. So I know the season hasnt started but you look at last year and what they have comming back. How old is your daughter cause mine is 3 and she can make a good bowl of fruit loops. LOL

Mine is 21 years older than yours and I think she burned her last bowl of fruit loops :thumb:

This could be a good game. East always has a lot of athletes and speed, and AC is always a strong program. Wilson for AC is one of the best WRs in Tennessee, and if I'm not mistaken, East has a freak at QB. I think whoever has the best defense (probably an obvious assumption) will win this game. I have to root for the Mavs since I'm from the same county, but East has always been a fun program to watch.

T-Howell is the freak athlete you are thinking about. He plays everywhere- RB,QB,WR-DB-KR &

bring water to the team. We had our chance against AE, just came up alittle short. looking ford-

ward to the game this week. How is AC Mavs team speed? Morristown has alot of team speed

on offense. Our defense got wornout alittle chasing around AE QB #15 & their RB #22. East's

defense missed alot of tackle they will normally make. I am sure AE had alot to do with the

miss tackle. Go Canes! :geek:

Coach Hatcher after Saturday's loss:"Missing tackles and sitting flat footed beat us tonight. We have to play a lot harder and smarter than we did."

Sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree with ya coach!

I agree with the sitting flat footbed a little bit. We didn't have that problem until # 15 came into

the game. The defense will be fine, with a few more games under their belts.

The flag on T-Howell 50 yard run in the 4th Qty, the holding must have been near the yard markers.

He ran right up the middle of the field, I question a flag thrown so late near the sideline.

That is not the reason we lose, it just made it harder for us to win.

What's the key this week? How the teams health canfan72? Go Canes :thumb:

What's the word on AC's QB situation? Coach G was quoted in the paper saying that T. Williams might be limited for tomorrow night. On the plus side though, I hear that C. Blakley is back in top form.

I like AC's team this year. The issue, however, is depth. The Mavs just don't have enough players compared to other teams of their school's size. Avoiding injuries and maintaining excellent conditioning will be especially important this year.

What's the word on AC's QB situation? Coach G was quoted in the paper saying that T. Williams might be limited for tomorrow night. On the plus side though, I hear that C. Blakley is back in top form.

I like AC's team this year. The issue, however, is depth. The Mavs just don't have enough players compared to other teams of their school's size. Avoiding injuries and maintaining excellent conditioning will be especially important this year.

Are Mavs big up-front or really quick? Is your offense more pass or run? Can your kicker kick the

football in the endzone on kickoff?

I hope the rain holds off. GO CANES! :wacko: