Mean Jean officially retires

meanjean

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mean Jean dont go man. Look we here at fairview think ur the best thing to happen to us, a fan who supported us through thick and thin even when u said we'd win and lost u were there to take up for us. You are apart of fairview football in everyway. To put in so much to see how much we respect u and then just up and leave!! Look it is more than that u just threw us away like an old pair of shoes no man it is deper than that. You are just like everyone else in this state think that fairview wont mount to anything. so jean we want u back but if u come back after we do something great like win region or something then dont come back at all. You are either here for us now or never man.

How can you even think that I would come back after you won the region as some kind of fair weather fan? I was here when nobody respected the team and you honestly think that I would come trapsing back in to try and get some of the glory? You don't know Mean Jean.

That is why I am leaving because you guys don't need me any more. You don't need Mean Jean telling people how good you are because you have proved it where it mattered, on the field. But let me tell you this, I will be at the game this Friday night... to cheer the Jackets one more time!