cosby

nftc

Cosby will have a bad day. Probably even worst next week but u never know. I think hampton has worked on the pooch kick a little and 4th and 20

I know it is next weeks thread, but Lunsford is going to pound the eagles. There will only be one chance for that pooch kick. first of game or first of second half.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched my eagle go down last night... wow... good thing gp is down...mayb some better d scheming will get er done! VERY WEAK GAME PLAN! help thes e kids :unsure::lol: they play to hard to get out coached

Well lets see 2A playoff school vs. 4A playoff school , Claiborne has more jr's and sr's than Cosby has players , Cosby's front line averages about 175 (if that) and claibornes was well over 250 . Cosby has to start 3 FRESHMAN and numerous Soph., Claiborne doesn't even dress their fresh and will only play soph. on special teams.

I don't think coaching had much to do with it other than it kept us within 30 points instead of getting blown of the field.

I think Cosby has more students than Hampton .HAMPTON has a new coach we shall see .

Cosby will have a bad day. Probably even worst next week but u never know. I think hampton has worked on the pooch kick a little and 4th and 20

I know it is next weeks thread, but Lunsford is going to pound the eagles. There will only be one chance for that pooch kick. first of game or first of second half.

Cosby will be ok.Tell the puppy dogs to be ready for the eagles you might be very surprised. :wacko:AGAIN