meanjeanII's thoughts on louis co. and fairview

Guest meanjeanII

Guest meanjeanII

well to take the place of my world renowned father, i will become the biggest yellowjacket fan since the party we had when coach lee was fired. this week my beloved fairview jackets take on the louis. co. kittens. the kittens should be as mad as a firecracker after getting beat by huck finn and the riverside boys last week. while the mighty yellowjackets easily took care of the wimps from mcewen. my predictions this week is that fairview will pull a rabbit out of their stinger and shock the whole state opf tennessee in beating louis co.. but here is the real shocker the way they will win it will not be by the super human legs of aaron cothran nor by the lanky arm of dusty england, but by the legs of #48, i have seen this kid run against celina and hickman and he showed me he had heart, he will score on a one yard run in the 4th quarter to win the game. so the official meanjeanII's prediction is

louis co. - 20

fairview- 21

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a huge jackets fan and i support them a lot, but for one thing just in case you didnt know, maybe you did it on purpose, but its lewis county... and i believe they will win but it wont be b/c of #48. they will have to run the ball a lot with aaron and dusty will have to throw the ball well. the passing defense also has to be ready and do good... but i bet #48 doesnt get many rushes. it will be aaron and dusty and the recievers. plus they will have to make the extra points!!!!!!!

fairview... 28 lewis county... 21

HAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing i have ever read mean jean 2. Look we have already had enough smack talked on here before and it made us almost over look Mcewen. Lewis is sure not gonna be a pushover game like you are putting it out to be. It is gonna be the best game for both teams this season. I am grateful we have a fan like you jus let the real mean jean do the talking ok cause all u do is stir things up and if Lewis wins they will just rub it all in our faces. Look i have respect for a couple players on there team i got to meet some and talk to them we both come to the conclusion that it will be a great game. And really you dont see them talking smack about us lets play the game how it was ment to be played, good sportsmanship, honor, and respect. To win we have to use all our forces on the team. One man doesnt win games it takes 11. Good luck to David and his team mates. For anyone out there who really wants to see a good highschool game come friday night to fairview. So lewis get ready cause the road to the Region Championship takes a detour through Fairview. Enough Said!!!!!!!

Guest meanjeanII

reports out of louis co. is that david sharp is hurting and is questionable for this week. but my sources aren't as reliable as my beloved meanjean but they will due. i also heard that ellis dailey commented that fairview's linebackers would not be able to last i whole game with him pounding him, these are just rports and could be false. but these game is going to ber a dandy and to anyone in the area you should come watch my beloved jackets take on the kittens. i am sorry aaron that you thought i was saying that i think this will be a cake walk it won't be, but rememeber what i said in the first pots, not 22,7, or 44, if you guys want to win you are going to have to let the secon string get in their and do some work. also mr. england when you have tightend make sure you give it to the guy with the sure hands, he will not let you down twice. so mean jeanII has spoken for tonight. tune in tomorrow same meanjean channel same meanjean time.

Guest checkerboard
Posted by meanjeanII:

reports out of louis co. is that david sharp is hurting and is questionable for this week. but my sources aren't as reliable as my beloved meanjean but they will due. i also heard that ellis dailey commented that fairview's linebackers would not be able to last i whole game with him pounding him, these are just rports and could be false. but these game is going to ber a dandy and to anyone in the area you should come watch my beloved jackets take on the kittens. i am sorry aaron that you thought i was saying that i think this will be a cake walk it won't be, but rememeber what i said in the first pots, not 22,7, or 44, if you guys want to win you are going to have to let the secon string get in their and do some work. also mr. england when you have tightend make sure you give it to the guy with the sure hands, he will not let you down twice. so mean jeanII has spoken for tonight. tune in tomorrow same meanjean channel same meanjean time.

I know a little feller who's getting sleepy! Dude, I hope for the sake of the Tennessee Public School System that you are not a high school graduate. If you are having trouble spelling the big words, just click on the "SpellChecker.net" link on the post page. It's highlighted just below the gray box where you are assembling letters to abuse the English language. And I won't EVEN go into your sentence structure and syntax (no...syntax is NOT something you pay for cigarettes and beer).

I apologize to everyone for this flame, but you know it had to be done.

i agree, whoever this meanjeanII is they need to learn how to spell and talk b/c they stink at it!!! how many times are we going to have to tell you that it's LEWIS CO. maybe you will listen this time. and i wont even go into all the other misspellings you had.... anyways i dont believe for one second that fairview should have to go to their second string... stay with the leading rusher in the midstate and mix in a few passes... and every now and then allow the fullback to get a run!!! it will be the toughest game this year for fairview but if they play as a team and not commit stupid mistakes they will win!!! GO JACKETS!!!!!!!

Not cutting down #48....but 12 carries for 20 yards will not get it!!!!!!!!!!This game will be a good one.Good luck to David and the rest.Don't know what the score will be but I do hope we can pull it out,It shouldn't be a runaway like the past.To Mean Jean 2 King Kong don't exist....Batman and Robin are really not real...What I am trying to say is .........WAKE UP!!!!! YOUR IN LA LA LAND!! :confused:

To meanjeanII thanx for the support and the belief in me but if fairview is gonna win this game it's gonna be a team effort not a single run. I would love to get that game winning run and whos to say it wont happen, but it's a team game and i dont care if i get the ball once or every play, as long as we play hard and everyone puts a 100% effort in it and does what they are suppose to do then i will be happy.

Bobby22 i know you and you know me. you know i work my butt off at practice everyday just as well as your son and everyone else who is out there and i understand your comment about 12 carries for 20 yards but i havent got 12 carries this year. i mean heck i havent been counting. i could care less how many i have, but i do know one thing, none of my carries have been for negative yards so far this year.

Well good luck to the fairview and lewis co.

And those of you who think that i am jacketfan4life and jacketfan224448 im not ok so just leave me alone about that and you know who im talking about Jim Lampley. :x

Hmmmmmmmm that was said to the one that was talking smack!!!If it really wasn't you then why all the upset????I see everyone on the team work their butts off....not ayone in particular.A N D like I always said it's a team effort for sure.I don't bragg on here unless its about the whole team and I will continue to do so,You and everyone else need to worry about the next game and not what people say on here,let me and the ole Mean Jean worry about that!!!!!!GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!