West Greene vs Cloudland

drewcrew96

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So good luck and get second.

Well I wouldn't get your hopes up for 2nd either. SG should take the number 2 spot. So if i were from WG i would be happy with a solid 3rd after years of disappointment.

At least we can all get a solid win over Chuckey Doak.....

I cant wait till we shut you guys up

i dont reckon I have said anything to ya'll you guys are the ones big on tooting your own horn im not a player but I will be there supportting the buffs when it is time to have ya'll down at the range

oh and a W is a W and L is a L no matter who ya play maybe we can use your pathetic little cop out wah wah wah SSHS is gonna be 1 of the top teams in the state so i guess if we fall to GHS we might wanna get on here and said wah wah wah GHS is one of the best in east Tenn<--- (notice i didnt say the whole state....lol) so i guess that makes it alright to have a L ....lol

bottom line go toot your horn somewhere else and when it is time we will listen to ya

No w is not a w no matter who you play.....A loss by a TD to a quality team like SS, particularly with the press this game received, is worth 2 of your win over little 'ol Cloudland. By the time conference play starts, Greeneville will be battle tested against superior opponents and you will have 2 wins over a declining Cloudland with their puny 200+ student body and cellar dwellers Hancock County.

Heck Jeff county has one of the largest enrollments in the state...picked to finish in the top if their conference...beat the snot out of us last year....the year we went to the aaaa semis....and Sullivan South is poised to win the Big 8 over DB and Science Hill. Man you need to get ready to beat SG and they have way more in the tank than Cloudland. And they are playing a more aggressive non-conference schedule than the Buffs are. If WG hopes to finish in the top 3 they are going to have to challenge themselves by playing superior opponents. I think your current schedule will lead to disappointment. You might have some W's but not where they count.

you are dreaming you will not beat betsy happyvalley would destroy you hampton would run all over you mabey you are to join clounland confenece