cloudland vs west greene

grady21

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what Cloudland has this year, but I heard they are bigger and slower. I have only seen West Greene play scrimmages this year. I do know that Dalton Boles had a heck of a game last week, and WG has other quality backs in Eric Lowery and Heath Starnes. I look for WG to run alot more than pass. I will throw a prediction without much info on both teams and say 28-13 WG.

Looks like its gonna be a long year for Cloudland. I hope West Greene is just that good, but the Landers really lacked a lot of passion. Play calling and mistakes killed us. I know the people in the stands could see who the playmakers on this team are. Its too bad they are not getting used right. Good luck to WG the rest of the year.

Looks like its gonna be a long year for Cloudland. I hope West Greene is just that good, but the Landers really lacked a lot of passion. Play calling and mistakes killed us. I know the people in the stands could see who the playmakers on this team are. Its too bad they are not getting used right. Good luck to WG the rest of the year.

Tough luck Landers, sounded like you had a tough night. WG just might be pretty good. Just have to go back to work. Alot of games to go.

Where is THE KING when you wanna talk some smack? Im sure you have changed your username a many of times since we last spoke...LOSER...However I havent been a big WG advocate over the past few years it hasnt been because of the administration or Head Coach. Joe Case and Larry Bible have worked wonders out west in greene county. They should be commended. KING.......hmmmm....no need to say anything but....SCOREBOARD! :);):blink::)

Where is THE KING when you wanna talk some smack? Im sure you have changed your username a many of times since we last spoke...LOSER...However I havent been a big WG advocate over the past few years it hasnt been because of the administration or Head Coach. Joe Case and Larry Bible have worked wonders out west in greene county. They should be commended. KING.......hmmmm....no need to say anything but....SCOREBOARD! :);):blink::)

THE KING grew up and got a life. Maybe you should do the same? :) Congratulations to West Greene.

Where is THE KING when you wanna talk some smack? Im sure you have changed your username a many of times since we last spoke...LOSER...However I havent been a big WG advocate over the past few years it hasnt been because of the administration or Head Coach. Joe Case and Larry Bible have worked wonders out west in greene county. They should be commended. KING.......hmmmm....no need to say anything but....SCOREBOARD! :?::lol::?:B)

THE KING grew up and got a life. Maybe you should do the same? :D Congratulations to West Greene.

Atta boy! sometimes you take one on the chin and you deal with it and move on till next week. I've done a lot more of that here in Cosby than yall ever have in Cloudland but youre right be a man congratulate the other team and move on. tcpioneer was on here not too long ago tearing down every team in greene county , he's not a fan just a talker and a bandwagon jumper.

Coach Case has those Buffs ready to move to the next level. I had a good idea WG would get you guys. We scrimmaged them in the spring and I knew they were much better than they were last year. We threw the ball around on them but they were way to strong and aggresive up front to be able to run on at all.