cloudland vs west greene

grady21

Show me where I tore down every Greene County Team? You have a poor memory..myself and a coaches brother at WG were bantering back and forth having and having a good time and a good laugh...you people kill me...its fun to read your posts.

Well, its not fun to read yours. :thumb: Go back to your seventh grade poetry class. B)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like its gonna be a long year for Cloudland. I hope West Greene is just that good, but the Landers really lacked a lot of passion. Play calling and mistakes killed us. I know the people in the stands could see who the playmakers on this team are. Its too bad they are not getting used right. Good luck to WG the rest of the year.

They could probably use some help coaching, don't have a whole lot of people who's been in iy for along time. Could help them on the play calling and make sure they use the right people, I'm sure they hate losing as bad as anyone else.

I do support them. I drove a long ways the other night. I like those boys that coach. I just think I would do things a lot different but I also realize I would be too much like Hitler. :popcorneater:

They might not play for Hitler. I think these coaches do everything in their power to make Cloudland a winner. Sometimes the other team is just better.

I do support them. I drove a long ways the other night. I like those boys that coach. I just think I would do things a lot different but I also realize I would be too much like Hitler. :popcorneater:

They might not play for Hitler. I think these coaches do everything in their power to make Cloudland a winner. Sometimes the other team is just better.

Your right. I like these guys. I'm too crazy to coach and I realize that. Thats why I'm just a fan and I'll always be a fan. Those coaches from West Greene are top notch.

Show me where I tore down every Greene County Team? You have a poor memory..myself and a coaches brother at WG were bantering back and forth having and having a good time and a good laugh...you people kill me...its fun to read your posts.

Well, its not fun to read yours. :thumb: Go back to your seventh grade poetry class. :thumb:

I was being facetious when I said it was fun reading your posts....would you like a dictionary to figure out what I just said? Its fun because you feed your tiny ego by passing judgement on coaches and players when you have no clue about what really goes on. You are an armchair monday morning quarterback that knows very little about this sport. :blink:

If thats what you do for fun then I feel sorry for you. :bored: I can't believe your still around. Anyway, you need to grow up and leave the name calling to the seventh graders unless you really are one. I'm not passing judgement on any coaches. We all want to win, but in the end we can all sit down and be friends. I think you just need some mountain moonshine to get you in a better mood. :o:oops: