Ezell vs. DCA

collarbone

chipbroome, i'm not sure what scrimmage you're talking about. Ezell rolled over collinwood in that scrimmage, Victory couldn't catch a pass and ward couldn't get one off. Victory scored two touchdowns late with the third stringers in and the scrimmage should have ended sooner. DCA should have killed Friendship or the other way around. This game was very hard to sit and watch. DCA ran the same play about 12 times in a row and just kept feeding the ball to wooden. This kid is not that big and Ezell will be keying on him. Also, Wooden would have had very few yards if friendship knew how to tackle. Wooden should have been brought down at the line of scrimmage, but Friendship doesn't know how to wrap up. Ezell will be a different story, heavy hitters and head hunters ready to make a scene. Also, the stories about DCA just wanting to hurt Ezell more than winning against them, that's pretty low, and i'd like to see you try, if you can't tackle a weak friendship team, how are you gonna hurt antoine? You'll never get him down.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chipbroome, i'm not sure what scrimmage you're talking about. Ezell rolled over collinwood in that scrimmage, Victory couldn't catch a pass and ward couldn't get one off. Victory scored two touchdowns late with the third stringers in and the scrimmage should have ended sooner. DCA should have killed Friendship or the other way around. This game was very hard to sit and watch. DCA ran the same play about 12 times in a row and just kept feeding the ball to wooden. This kid is not that big and Ezell will be keying on him. Also, Wooden would have had very few yards if friendship knew how to tackle. Wooden should have been brought down at the line of scrimmage, but Friendship doesn't know how to wrap up. Ezell will be a different story, heavy hitters and head hunters ready to make a scene. Also, the stories about DCA just wanting to hurt Ezell more than winning against them, that's pretty low, and i'd like to see you try, if you can't tackle a weak friendship team, how are you gonna hurt antoine? You'll never get him down.

Ezell-Harding at DCA

Now what fun is it to pick all the favorites? Here's our shot in the dark. The scrappy Wildcats are at home, and they're the only ones standing between Ezell and a 10-0 regular season. DCA 18-17.

From the Tennesean.

Collarbone i guess you where right about them not getting respect.

[Edited by Chakra20 on 9-19-02 10:41A]

I think you have it wrong, it was the actions of the Ezell coach which caused the problems. Onside kick with less than 3 mins. to go, going wor two on their last TD. Trying to score as many points as possible.

There has been some bad blood between these schools in the past. It doesnt matter if you lose by 40 or 42 i dont really think. DCA did the same thing to us when i was in school so i dont feel bad for them. We will see how things go Friday night, especially if it gets outta hand.

But Hey DCA in the Tennesseans pick to win.