Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton look goooood tonight & thay got some pay back for cosby what do u think.I say Hampton 45 to 0 .

That might be just a tad much.Hampton just has to stay focused and spend the week improving. Nothing you can do about how good someone else is, just got to be the best you can be.

Hampton look goooood tonight & thay got some pay back for cosby what do u think.I say Hampton 45 to 0 .

its gonna be the other way around more like 45 to 0 cosby wins cause these dogs got nothin

hatesthedogs you know a lot about hampton you have to be a troll you say all this junk about hampton you are just getting them fired up you know every players name you are the dogs no 1 fan what other name on this board do you use

its gonna be the other way around more like 45 to 0 cosby wins cause these dogs got nothin

hatesthedogs you know a lot about hampton you have to be a troll you say all this junk about hampton you are just getting them fired up you know every players name you are the dogs no 1 fan what other name on this board do you use

Knows too much for one person and not hardly enough for 2. Whoever it is has to be from Hampton. I can't tell if he hates um or only trying to get them riled. Enough already.

The cosby fish wont bite must have a sore mouth or worse Thay were talking pretty well last year after there win over the dogs hay cosby what is your enrollment i think it is more than hampton.But mostly freshman i guess.

We're somewhere between 400 and 425 depending on who you ask , and yes it is mostly freshman , one of the largest freshman classes we have ever had I hear.

We played G-P tough last night even though the score doesn't reflect it. 16-0 at the half with us giving them their second score turning it over inside our own 20. It wasn't a blowout G-P had there starters in till late in the fourth when they tacked on a late one to really put it away.

Hampton will NOT put 45 on us!

Does any of you Hampton fans know what the series record between Cosby and Hampton is? I was thinking it was tied at 3 apiece or maybe yall have us 4-3. I know we got yall in 93 (I was the QB) we got you again in 94 , 95 I have no idea if we played. then I know we didn't play again until 05 which you got us 3 straight 05 ,06, 07 ,. we got yall last year. If we didn't play in 95 I'm right series tied!

I wish Hampton had more starters that were freshman, but we do have a young team. We have a fullback that's a sophmore that is a monster. He needs a little toughness but that's coming. We have another guy that has good speed and toughness and our line is great. That is the key. I believe they will put up 45. Could have with a little breaks put 45 on Johnson County. They are a tough football school. They fielded 68 players, but believe it or not Hampton has 45. See ya Friday.