Collinwood at Mt Pleasant

wholder

If MtP's ends can keep from getting too far out and upfield on the pass rush, they should have a better chance of keeping Risner from running. I thought LC's ends were never going to figure that out. I think MtP's d will have to play against Cwood kind of like teams had to do against Mtp when they had Marco... Put pressure on him, but kind of hover.

Pressure on Marco... Who done that and when... Last time I checked he ran all over everyone

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MtP's ends can keep from getting too far out and upfield on the pass rush, they should have a better chance of keeping Risner from running. I thought LC's ends were never going to figure that out. I think MtP's d will have to play against Cwood kind of like teams had to do against Mtp when they had Marco... Put pressure on him, but kind of hover.

Pressure on Marco... Who done that and when... Last time I checked he ran all over everyone

(try to) put pressure on him. Cwood doesn't have the line MtP had when they had Marco. Marco also ran 99% of the time and Cwood is trying to keep it somewhat balanced.

jackson christian, i think he ran the ball like 32 times or somethin and didnt break 100 yards.

Looks like another trip to the jungle for The Trojans .The Tiger defense sounds really good but just like the Trojan D they need some work. It should be a good game . With Collinwood playing at MP last 2 years maybe we getting use to it and play good . MP defense hasnt went up against a healthy Max Risner so it will be a good challenge for the tigers . Should be well worth the ticket in the game to watch this one. GO TROJANS :thumb:

ur gonna be in for a shock....this mp team is nothin like the past years....idk how there defense is good?? but i no cwood a bit down this year too.....but i cant believe im sayin this but ill take cwood by 7.....GO TROJANS....lol :thumb:

Looks like another trip to the jungle for The Trojans .The Tiger defense sounds really good but just like the Trojan D they need some work. It should be a good game . With Collinwood playing at MP last 2 years maybe we getting use to it and play good . MP defense hasnt went up against a healthy Max Risner so it will be a good challenge for the tigers . Should be well worth the ticket in the game to watch this one. GO TROJANS :roflolk:

ur gonna be in for a shock....this mp team is nothin like the past years....idk how there defense is good?? but i no cwood a bit down this year too.....but i cant believe im sayin this but ill take cwood by 7.....GO TROJANS....lol :thumb:

collinwood cant be any worse than they were last year...

Looks like another trip to the jungle for The Trojans .The Tiger defense sounds really good but just like the Trojan D they need some work. It should be a good game . With Collinwood playing at MP last 2 years maybe we getting use to it and play good . MP defense hasnt went up against a healthy Max Risner so it will be a good challenge for the tigers . Should be well worth the ticket in the game to watch this one. GO TROJANS :roflolk:

collinwood cant be any worse than they were last year...

WOW!!! no love from CA at all....its still pretty funny though

:lol:

An 8-3 record, the "top of the mountain", the county fair, the scrimmage with DCA, homecoming, Shannons fox, the swamp at East Hickman, the singing cheerleaders, all the fans, Thursday night X-box and spaghetti, whooping Harrimans tail in the Stones River bowl, watching the Trojans lift the bowl trophy, knowing the seniors last game ever was a win that they worked their butts off for....well Hoss if you think that's sucky, what is your definion of a great season. Is it getting smoked 46-21 in the first round of the playoffs?

An 8-3 record, the "top of the mountain", the county fair, the scrimmage with DCA, homecoming, Shannons fox, the swamp at East Hickman, the singing cheerleaders, all the fans, Thursday night X-box and spaghetti, whooping Harrimans tail in the Stones River bowl, watching the Trojans lift the bowl trophy, knowing the seniors last game ever was a win that they worked their butts off for....well Hoss if you think that's sucky, what is your definion of a great season. Is it getting smoked 46-21 in the first round of the playoffs?

I think East Hickman and Zion could've beat Harriman just as bad. The record was 7-3. Don't count the bowl. Playing them is like Michael Phelps competing in the special olympics.

Bowl games don't count unless there's a blue cross involved.