Elizabethton @ Happy Valley Week 2

I dont know if you can say "wont have any trouble" because of the threat of the pass and the run game of HV. Escpcially with South running for more than 200 yrds last week. So dont expect HV to just lie down.

Fan dont get me wrong happy valley is not a bad team but they were playing unaka and there are alot of teams that will kill unaka.Thats why i am glad shawn has picked tough teams for nonconfrence it makes you a better team.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think this will be much of a game. Maybe through the first quarter but thats about it. Betsy has too much speed and (probably never say this again for a Betsy game) but too much size. If HV can keep it close throughout, and capitalize on turnovers, they have slight chance.

I don't think the'll be able to do either.

EHS - 42

HV - 7

SPeaking of turnovers, and penalties, can anyone believe how UNDISCIPLINED both Science Hill and Elizabethton were last Friday? 27 PENALTIES?!?! In excusable for both teams (coaches mainly). Neither team can expect to go far if they don fix that problem.

i think that betsy can blow this thing wide open if the play like they are capiable of. They should come out with a chip on our shoulder due to the rumor that H.V. called and said not to bring the helment this week. It starts from the opening kick off thats when we need to hit them in the mouth and put it away early. Cyclones by 24!

Yeah they said they didnt have room for the blow up helmet! Duh its up 15 min then it deflates it doesnt stay up the whole game! No room my $^% they are just trying to jab!Hey put it in your endzone you want be there all night theres plenty of room! Ever heard the term dont poke a sleeping giant? Well boys the Cyclones are wide awake and looking to destroy any one in front of them! Good luck Happy Valley your goin need it!

Go Cyclones! :bored:

new cyclone said

"i think that betsy can blow this thing wide open if the play like they are capiable of. They should come out with a chip on our shoulder due to the rumor that H.V. called and said not to bring the helment this week. It starts from the opening kick off thats when we need to hit them in the mouth and put it away early."

this one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard. we don't want that waste of money on our field. the cyclones are overrated and had better be ready to play tonight.

new cyclone said

"i think that betsy can blow this thing wide open if the play like they are capiable of. They should come out with a chip on our shoulder due to the rumor that H.V. called and said not to bring the helment this week. It starts from the opening kick off thats when we need to hit them in the mouth and put it away early."

this one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard. we don't want that waste of money on our field. the cyclones are overrated and had better be ready to play tonight.

Overrated huh betsy just whipped up on the mighty warriors.