CAK travels to Stone

RonMexico

This game is a little bit of question in my mind. Not whether CAK can win or wins, but how focussed they are. I believe the Warriors have the ability to dominate this game and really put up points as well as hold the Panthers on defense. I predict this week the Warriors will be focussed and really put it all together.

Game Day! Go Warriors!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK will dominate this game. Stone's program is just not where it should be.

CAK-34

Stone-14

Very nice prediction, maybe you should head to Vegas :flower:

Final Score

CAK-35

Stone-14

CAK did pretty much dominate this game, but still were a bit sluggish to start the game IMO. Quite frankly, the score could have been whatever CAK wanted it to be if they had left their starters in. But I'm glad our coaches allowed the freshmen & JV to play from about the last 3 minutes of the 3rd qtr til the end of the game. Those guys need the reps to develope and it makes practices go better the following week. #15 continues to shine, very nice hands and his speed really allows him to do something with the ball once he catches it. Some very nice runs by #2 tonight. Defense got a bit slack on one particular series in the 2nd qtr, but really other than that, they played tough again. Some very nice hits were thrown. Congrat guys on being 3-0, now its on to Carter & Co. :thumb: