Rankings Week 2 For 8/30-9/7

mjuhb

EHS...Please, Please don't get caught up in with Notre Dame folks, thinking that you must beat every opponent by 5 or 6 goals for it to be a successful outing.

CAUTION...You are entering the ND spin zone. :D

MVM, nice to see you back on the board. I would love to hear more about Soddy's recent games.

Thanks Chatt Bazooka. I have had some e-mails inquiring why I haven’t been on the boards as much this year (giving my Chatt top 10 or thoughts on who will win the different districts in the area).. Well.. The truth be told, I have entered in the realm of the Zebra fold for TSSAA. And with great power comes great responsibly. So I have greatly curtailed my comments on teams this year.

However, I will continue my fodder with the ND parents, because I know so many of you. :thumb: I have the greatest respect for your parents and program, not only at the HS level but also at the club level. Many of your parents have been and are VERY Active at the club level and for that you guys have my respect……Except for that DDS guy,,,Geez. :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic