Best/Worst Stadiums

UpNorth

Just wanted to give this thread a shot. I am from Ohio and get down to Tennessee quite often. I was curious to hear/see what everyones opinion were on the best and worst high school stadiums were down there.

I can say this, I have been to Scott County High School, Oneida High School, York Institute as well as Alcoa. I have not been impressed with any of them.

Scott County has no atmosphere at all within the stadium maybe because they are on again off again with their teams.

Oneida has a nice little stadium and a good fanbase but I believe could use more seating.

York is just terrible. I was there for the Scott-York game and yes I know the state is not being nice with the funding but what about a booster club for the football program?

Alcoa- For as much tradition as this program has why not a nicer stadium? I was not impressed with the bleachers or field at all.

Just wanted to give this thread a shot. I am from Ohio and get down to Tennessee quite often. I was curious to hear/see what everyones opinion were on the best and worst high school stadiums were down there.

I can say this, I have been to Scott County High School, Oneida High School, York Institute as well as Alcoa. I have not been impressed with any of them.

Scott County has no atmosphere at all within the stadium maybe because they are on again off again with their teams.

Oneida has a nice little stadium and a good fanbase but I believe could use more seating.

York is just terrible. I was there for the Scott-York game and yes I know the state is not being nice with the funding but what about a booster club for the football program?

Alcoa- For as much tradition as this program has why not a nicer stadium? I was not impressed with the bleachers or field at all.

Maryville is great, Rockwood also has a nice staduim!!