Gibbs @ Pigeon Forge

UAman

Gibbs seems to have their best team in years!! but its always a good game between these two, i think if pigeon forge's #2 Chase Travis gets to play and stays healthy, him and the freshman QB Caleb Black will tear up this Gibbs Defense, im gonna take PF 21 Gibbs 17, pick your winner

wow guess my prediction was wrong.. point blank and period.. PF's is just a very very young team only 3 Sr's actually play.. but the main thing they need to do is work that offense and deffensive line.. if they had a good line they would be a hard team to stop cause if they could get Chase Travis some open holes this kid can do some major damage!!! PF will be ridiculous in the future if they can keep kids on the team

Yeah, that sounds about right............."PF will be ridiculous in the future if they can keep kids on the team" That is said every year,,,,,,,,,they will be great in the future........always looking to the future, the next year and so on and so on. I'm starting to think the only thing that can or will help PF is a coaching change. After watching them play I really don't think it's the kids or lack of kids. Of course that's just my 2 cents worth. :thumb:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs seems to have their best team in years!! but its always a good game between these two, i think if pigeon forge's #2 Chase Travis gets to play and stays healthy, him and the freshman QB Caleb Black will tear up this Gibbs Defense, im gonna take PF 21 Gibbs 17, pick your winner

wow guess my prediction was wrong.. point blank and period.. PF's is just a very very young team only 3 Sr's actually play.. but the main thing they need to do is work that offense and deffensive line.. if they had a good line they would be a hard team to stop cause if they could get Chase Travis some open holes this kid can do some major damage!!! PF will be ridiculous in the future if they can keep kids on the team

Yeah, that sounds about right............."PF will be ridiculous in the future if they can keep kids on the team" That is said every year,,,,,,,,,they will be great in the future........always looking to the future, the next year and so on and so on. I'm starting to think the only thing that can or will help PF is a coaching change. After watching them play I really don't think it's the kids or lack of kids. Of course that's just my 2 cents worth. :thumb:

No offence to you, but you are not at all familliar with the community of PF, so your two cents is completely inaccurate, the coach they have in place will eventually get the job done if they let him. The problem at PF has nothing at all to do with the coaching staff I assure you.

I do have something to do with the community, and I just keep thinking this same thought.....

We have lost with every coach that has come in and the same assistants have been in place for all of those head coaches....Granted there is one or two that I would want to stay around, but I wish they would let the head man hire his own staff....

I hate to sound like a broken record, especially in this thread, but if the community of Pigeon Forge as a whole can "be patient" there is a very good core group of kids in the seventh & eighth grades as well as the little league system. I don't post here much, but I see the kids in the little league system almost daily, and trust me, they bleed orange and black, whereas sometimes I get the feeling some of the kids on the high school team are there just to be seen. It takes a sense of tradation and work ethic, and trust me, the boys comming up have both.