3A undefeateds

swamp

Posted by swamp:

I see where there are 11 3A undefeateds, and 3 of them will definitely go down this week when they play other 3A undefeateds. I'd say my Jackets will cruise against Scott High this week before getting into the meat of their schedule.

By the way, is Macon County for real??

Hey swamp!

Tell Vic's boys to be easy on the Highlanders...the other Highlanders thumped them good last week.

Best of luck to Kingston (a.k.a Roane County). Good luck in the coming weeks. Looks like Fulton, A-E and AC are your main concerns. I know Gibbs beat Rutledge 43-0, but we saw the real Gibbs against Kingston.

Posted by KevB1990:
Posted by swamp:

I see where there are 11 3A undefeateds, and 3 of them will definitely go down this week when they play other 3A undefeateds. I'd say my Jackets will cruise against Scott High this week before getting into the meat of their schedule.

Hey swamp!

Tell Vic's boys to be easy on the Highlanders...the other Highlanders thumped them good last week.

Best of luck to Kingston (a.k.a Roane County). Good luck in the coming weeks. Looks like Fulton, A-E and AC are your main concerns. I know Gibbs beat Rutledge 43-0, but we saw the real Gibbs against Kingston.

We'll see. I'd say Kingston hopes to get out in a hurry and try to rest some starters if at all possible. They have some big games coming up.

Will Rutledge make the playoffs?

Posted by swamp:
Posted by KevB1990:
Posted by swamp:

Hey swamp!

We'll see. I'd say Kingston hopes to get out in a hurry and try to rest some starters if at all possible. They have some big games coming up.

Will Rutledge make the playoffs?

It'll be hard after losing to Pigeon.

Posted by swamp:

I think Macon County is for real this year. They will be able to compete with the three big ones in region 4-3A.(portland,smith county,trousdale county) They play Smith County this week,should be a good game. They play in Macon County, may be a factor. It will be a big crowd and exciting game. :)

I believe Macon is for real,if they ever get over the hump,and believe,they can take it ,they will,Smith Co. is the first test,but from what i've seen they are on the right track,for the first time i think they are starting to believe,bigB,i know its you,for the first time i see you believe,tell em to take it to em,Smith County aint as tough as they act,lay the wood to em!!!!!!Tell 76 dont let up it'll happen,you have good size,you hit hard,you've just gotta have the heart,go get em TIGERS!!!!TC :)

Good luck this weekend but questioning the OWLS' toughness? I don't know if I would really give this bunch a reason!!! I tried to keep quiet this week b/c your head coach is like a father figure to me but you have got to be joking about the toughness of the OWLS!! Any other week you would already have predicted score thrown at ya but not this week. Unless you want to swap scores. Bet I'm closer!?! LOL

macon co is not for real they have not played anyone yet.they have a good passing team but when they play someone like smith co they will fall just like they do every year.macon co has a good team but they cant compete with smith or trousdale co. smith co defense will be to tough for them they wont be able to move the ball and with shawn ward running the ball for smith co they will be #1 in region 4 3A.

These two teams will go after each other Friday, and while one will leave with a loss, they should still finish 1-2 in 7-3A. Neither have beaten a star-caliber team, though Covington's win against Brighton is legitimate and OC's vins vs Ripley and McKenzie show that they have matured. Should be a barnburner in Tipton County.