Memphis Basketball

coachgat

Coach Gat,

Of course you have the pereninal favorites from last yr. in:

Millington (Jasmine Newsome, Olivia Maddux), Central (Danielle Ballard, Alliyah Whiteside), Overton (Jasmine Robinson and company)

But the sleepers may be

Ridgeway (Hasina Muhammad, Adrian Sanders), Arlington (Ariel Hearn, Christyn Hopper)

White Station, Fairley (Ousley, and company) Mitchell (Jasmine Gardner, Jasmine Coefield)

D2

St. Benedict (Symone Daniels, Ashley Magnifico), Briarcrest (Amy Metcalf, Ann P.)

Top Teams

Overton

Central

Millington

St. Benedict

Ridgeway

White Station

Briarcrest

Arlington

Mitchell

Fairley

MTown, none of those teams are sleepers!!! Those are some really good teams and everyone should know about them... Southwind is very good and very BIG!!! We played them this summer and it was like a playoff game, blood, sweat and good basketball, literally!! I think we won by about 8. It was a really good game though and my young girls got to see that they have to elevate their game to be able to compete.

Coachgat, How is your 2 star players from last years senior class liking there freshman year at Ut Martin and Memphis? I think Bartlett will finish 3rd or 4th in the district this upcoming season , just my opinion . Don't see them beating Millington i have a felling they will split with Bolton, Arlington . Cordova will beat them twice im afraid but again it's just my opinion.