Best P.A. Announcer in Middle Tennessee

highdaddy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fans,

I am scouting for a new p.a. announcer for a NCAA Division I school in Middle Tennessee. I don't want to take them away from your high school. I just want to be able to offer them more work on Thursdays and Saturdays this winter during basketball season.

Who is THE BEST p.a. announcer you've heard in Middle Tennessee at football or basketball games? Please don't be a homer and vote for your favorite high school guy unless they ARE the best. Give me some names.

Thanks for your help.

The Scout

most annoying..all the PA guys in Rutherford County..the best I can think of would be the guy who does Lincoln County..sorry don't know his name..Scott Shasteen is pretty good even if he is a "Tullahoma Fan".

• 11 months later...

Hey everyone needs to listen to the guy at DeKalb County he is the best I've ever heard. He really gets into it and keeps the crowd on there feet. I dont know who he is but he is great by keep the DC fans fired up and into the game. Im from Sparta (White County) and I had to go to the press box and tell him just how much I enjoyed listen to him. Keep up the great job Sir and good luck to you and your Tigers.

Hey Thanks for the complament I really appreciate it. I try to do my best in the press box for both teams. It's hard sometimes seeing the numbers and all but I really do enjoy getting into it. And Thank You Sparta fan for your nice words to me and to our Tigers and good luck to you and your team also. And remember Tiger Pride Baby. And once again Thank You...

• 2 weeks later...