loudon @ CAK

redskinsfan

This game has potential to be the best game around this week. As I stated in a post last week, I feel our region with us, CAK and Alcoa is probably the best in 3A (previously 2A) football in the state. I haven't seen much of CAK other than highlights, but I do feel we will put the strongest team on the field they have faced this year. Other than Alcoa, CAK will be by far the best team we have faced also. It is a interesting matchup, with lots of differences on both teams as these have already been mentioned. I am looking forward to a Great Ballgame. Myself and my son both know Blake Houser and his dad through many years of competitive baseball and we have always got along really well with them (Good Family), so I want to wish him luck(Hopefully you still lose) and hope both teams have a injury free game.

Man, you actually know Blake Houser's dad and you're willing to admit it :motorbike: I think he must drink a case of Red Bull on top of a pot of coffee every morning. Blake and Momma Houser sure are fine folk, they just keep Daddy Houser around to pay the bills and for entertainment. (Just messing with you Daddy Houser.) :motorbike:

No doubt Loudon will be the best team CAK has faced this year, especially in the trenches. The RB from Carter (#4 Troutman) was a test for our defense. He is very good. #5 from Loudon is a different type of back, smaller & shiftier, but very effective and finishes off his runs well. I'm sure he will present us some problems running behind that big ole line. I watched the "battle of the bridge" again last night. Loudon looks like they run 80% or more of their plays to the right hand side. Is that side of the o-line that much better or is it the tendancy to run right that many teams have? Just curious.

Two words.....CHAD and PURDY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Two words.....CHAD and PURDY

:motorbike: Is that in "Chad Purdy" as in one player. Or is that in "Mr.Chad" and "Mr.Purdy"...two players ?

One player, #55

Ok. When I watched the LC/L game I noticed how big #55 was and I heard some Alcoa fans talking about him, I just hadn't caught his name. How big is that guy anyway? He looks about 275.

Morse will be on the sidelines but is still too weak to play. He should be back up and running in a few weeks.

I'm really glad to hear that. First and most importantly I'm glad he's doing better from a health stand point. Secondly, and a big step down in importance, I'm glad to hear that he has a chance to play some in his SR year.

I know these young men work very hard to have a chance to play for their school. It's always tough when you see one get injured, but particularly so when it's a senior.