Cumberland Co. (1-1) @ Livingston Academy(1-1)

jetpride6

Not to sure the hogeye faithful have that much to be proud about this morning. yea yall got a win, but with a little home cookin on the side. if you were at the game you know exactly what i mean. CCHS was clearly the better team. our Qb and Rb absolutely pounded yall all night. Qb 132 yards rushing 1 td 137 passing 1 td, Rb 121 rushing 2 tds. Yea yall did get some good runs on us too, I will give you that much. If you were at the game you would see penalty after penalty on the Jets, and no call after no call for LA. we watched the film as soon as we got back last night, absolutely ridiculous. Somebody needs to report that crew to TSSAA. Im not one to complain about officiating but that was obsured. If you were there we all know that the flags stopped flying once "they" got them in position to take the lead. CCHS had 400 yards total offense to LA's 250. Your not supposed to lose with those lopsided stats, but when the penalty stats are just as lopsided CCHS-120 LA-30 seems pretty hard to win in that environment. All I know is what comes around goes around, and yall have to come to Crossville next year. Good Luck :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sure the hogeye faithful have that much to be proud about this morning. yea yall got a win, but with a little home cookin on the side. if you were at the game you know exactly what i mean. CCHS was clearly the better team. our Qb and Rb absolutely pounded yall all night. Qb 132 yards rushing 1 td 137 passing 1 td, Rb 121 rushing 2 tds. Yea yall did get some good runs on us too, I will give you that much. If you were at the game you would see penalty after penalty on the Jets, and no call after no call for LA. we watched the film as soon as we got back last night, absolutely ridiculous. Somebody needs to report that crew to TSSAA. Im not one to complain about officiating but that was obsured. If you were there we all know that the flags stopped flying once "they" got them in position to take the lead. CCHS had 400 yards total offense to LA's 250. Your not supposed to lose with those lopsided stats, but when the penalty stats are just as lopsided CCHS-120 LA-30 seems pretty hard to win in that environment. All I know is what comes around goes around, and yall have to come to Crossville next year. Good Luck :D

I would think we are proud of our boys today...I am. They gutted out a win against a worthy opponent. But what you are saying is that we didn't belong on the same field with your team and that the refs were to blame. Laughable! If the refs would have called all the holds your line made, your qb and rb wouldn't have had the stats they had. I thought the qb and rb were good and played hard. But, you got to give LA credit...They made the plays when they had too. So I guess the refs caused the fumbles too? I guess the refs helped our WR Jake Huitt make that awesome catch in the endzone to seal the deal? I guess the refs at half told our defense to stiffen up? The refs were so for us that they had the nerve to call back a td for us too. All I know is that sour grapes can't be good for you!

Since you are a player/coach, I just want to let you know you are a disgrace to your program. Secondly, Livingston was flagged for more than 30 yards. (4-6 holds, block in the back, encroachments.) Thirdly, offensive numbers mean nothing when you can't stop somebody when it counts. Argue all day airplane boy, but it doesn't change the results. I can't wait to see Livingston win in Crossville next year either, but I'm sure everyone is focused on this year. <<

the hold called back on the td was a blatent tackle of our de by #58 the ref had no choice but to call that one. and truth be told if that game is played anywhere else on this planet Jets blow yall out. 1st quarter tells the story we held yall 3 and out, drove and scored with ease then 3 and out again next drive 10 plays 80 yards for a td, we were in total control of the game. end of 1st quarter Jets up 14-0 with out breaking a sweat. Then second quarter whole different story. We got penalized 85 yards in the second quarter alone, unbelievable. heck the the head coach and the head judge were practically spooning before the game. i thought our head coach was gonna throw up. i guess the good ole boys of livingston guarenteed LA coaches there was no way they were gonna lose 2 straight at home, huh? by the way king 21 which official were you again??

:D:D:D

I would think we are proud of our boys today...I am. They gutted out a win against a worthy opponent. But what you are saying is that we didn't belong on the same field with your team and that the refs were to blame. Laughable! If the refs would have called all the holds your line made, your qb and rb wouldn't have had the stats they had. I thought the qb and rb were good and played hard. But, you got to give LA credit...They made the plays when they had too. So I guess the refs caused the fumbles too? I guess the refs helped our WR Jake Huitt make that awesome catch in the endzone to seal the deal? I guess the refs at half told our defense to stiffen up? The refs were so for us that they had the nerve to call back a td for us too. All I know is that sour grapes can't be good for you!

LA shouldn't have even been in the game to make those plays matter, we moved the ball all night and converted 2nd and 3rd and long consistantly. once again i hope the home cookin was tasty

I wasn't that much impressed with the hogears of livingston...

You don't have to be willy...But we'll take a win anyday anytime at HOG-EYE!

the hold called back on the td was a blatent tackle of our de by #58 the ref had no choice but to call that one. and truth be told if that game is played anywhere else on this planet Jets blow yall out. 1st quarter tells the story we held yall 3 and out, drove and scored with ease then 3 and out again next drive 10 plays 80 yards for a td, we were in total control of the game. end of 1st quarter Jets up 14-0 with out breaking a sweat. Then second quarter whole different story. We got penalized 85 yards in the second quarter alone, unbelievable. heck the the head coach and the head judge were practically spooning before the game. i thought our head coach was gonna throw up. i guess the good ole boys of livingston guarenteed LA coaches there was no way they were gonna lose 2 straight at home, huh? by the way king 21 which official were you again??

I saw the film this morning...And all i said was the refs were on our side so much they called hold on a td run...Yeah they were for us alright! Whether it was "blatant" or not!

I don't see the Jets blowing anyone out!

1st quarter tells the story??? What about the holds that got you 14-0 that wasn't called? Plus its a game of 4 (FOUR) quarters and thats why we won. We go on a 35-12 run because we stayed at it and adjusted. CCHS doesn't put up no where close to the numbers in the 2nd half as the first...wonder why?? Halftime adjustments.

How do you know what the head coach and judge were doing before the game? :)

They make anti-nausea meds you can get over the counter at your local pharmacy in case your coach almost "throws up" again. :lol: If its real bad, have him to see a physician (doctor) for a prescription!

I'm sorry we forgot to tell you that the refs from Livingston...And yes they guaranteed we wouldn't lose 2 in row..Just like they did the last 3 years...Please Jetboy move on. LA won. CCHS lost. Its in the books and if thats not good enough come on back. I will not be far. :lol:

LA shouldn't have even been in the game to make those plays matter, we moved the ball all night and converted 2nd and 3rd and long consistantly. once again i hope the home cookin was tasty

LA belonged there like it or not! You did not move the ball in the 2nd half like the 1st half. And the refs had nothing to do with that!

Home cooking or are you just looking thru rose colored glasses not able to see LA was more disciplined than CCHS was and better? :lol:

Moving on to Upperman. GO HOG-EYE!

Well atleast your man enough to admit that they guarenteed a win for you. Trust me this time next year comes soon enough. So your right, Crossville isnt very far from Livingston and I'll guarentee we'll have some refs from this neck of the woods. and your right it is time to move on, we have bigger fish to fry. by the way what comes around, goes around. dont forget that

ps. im glad we could start this rivalry over again. look forward to seeing you soon!

:lol:

Well atleast your man enough to admit that they guarenteed a win for you. Trust me this time next year comes soon enough. So your right, Crossville isnt very far from Livingston and I'll guarentee we'll have some refs from this neck of the woods. and your right it is time to move on, we have bigger fish to fry. by the way what comes around, goes around. dont forget that

ps. im glad we could start this rivalry over again. look forward to seeing you soon!

:lol:

:lol::)

I'm the one that was on the field baby girl. If the coach threw up, I bet you'd catch it wouldn't you? Anytime you wanna run that trap with the stupid, wanna be Lee Corso predictions, you just let me know. As stated, you are as ignorant as they come. Better go to practice Monday and get ready for another game, cause I'm sure you'll gripe about it as well next weekend. By the way, learn to spell. Us English majors laugh at rednecks like you.

P.S.,

Learn how to manage the game.

You should not hate on the man's spelling. This is an informal setting and in such situations a formal writing style is not a necessity. You should know as I do, if you are indeed a real English Major, (I am a real English Major in a real University) that you do not start sentences with Us and that contractions are low class and even classier is having terrible grammar and calling someone out on spelling. Anyways, good effort by the jets tonight. Unfortunately we did not come out on top, but we have been very competetive in all three of our games and are starting to build something I think. Also, good game beave (CCHS QB#6) keep your boys' heads up and working hard to improve come district game time.