white house heritage vs eagleville

whitehousefan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know anything about eagleville this year. white house heritage is trying to come off a tough loss to a great state runner up jo byrns team. predictions?

I'll take the likely underdog, eagleville in a 1 point upset.

heritage is coming back from a huge loss with a better attitude. theres no way their gonna let this game slip through their hands.

heritage by 14 or more.

There is no way that heritage will beat us by 14 or more. We are coming off a huge win and we played page pretty good if you ask me. I was really surprised of your score against jb though. I though JB would have scored more on your defense and honestly I thought you guys would have scored too. Looks like the defense is the strong part of the patriots team this year. We have 15 seniors this year and have a lot of experience and are alot better than we were last year. By the way didn't we pound yall last year at your place. Look for the eagles to be excited and ready to play from play 1. you better bring your a game. May the best team win. Go eagles!

I wouldn't say that 28-17 was a POUNDING>... :ph34r: but yeah you beat us at home last year. Heritage is a MUCH different team than you played last yr. A new strength/conditioning coach and an offense that has been tweaked just a smidge :popcorneater: . will have the Patriots playing at a different level,offensively and defensively. Last weeks game vs Jo Byrns the WHH team had come off a bye week and I do believe that made a difference. Timing and a few yellow flags from silly mistakes should be taken care of this week. It is a small road trip but Don't think that will matter much.

Here are the scores from the previous games these two teams have played...

Sep. 19, 2008 at White House-Heritage 17 Eagleville 28

Sep. 21, 2007 at Eagleville 12 White House-Heritage 24

Oct. 13, 2006 at White House-Heritage 10 Eagleville 7

Oct. 14, 2005 at Eagleville 34 White House-Heritage 20

Looks like we are due a win....

GO PATRIOTS

I really don't think your offense will be smidged any from last week to this week. I think you might be in for another shut out. Your backs have been really slow in the past and just don't run hard if you ask me. If your defense learns how to tackle this week this game might get interesting though. Look for a low scoring game with the Patriots being shut out for the second consecutive week.

I was talking about the offense changing from last yr to this yr . I dont see Eagleville having anywhere close to the team speed on defense that Jo Byrns had. So I ll just go ahead and make a prediction that WHH will Rack up around 250 - 300 yrds rushing for the night, and take the win.

How bout them apples. :twisted:

GO PATRIOTS.

I really don't think your offense will be smidged any from last week to this week. I think you might be in for another shut out. Your backs have been really slow in the past and just don't run hard if you ask me. If your defense learns how to tackle this week this game might get interesting though. Look for a low scoring game with the Patriots being shut out for the second consecutive week.

Slow backs and lack of tackle skills. I just heard about the game on the phone. I bet your ride back home was a lot longer than the slow, lack of tackle skills WH Heritage Patriots ride was. Heard the Freshman got to play a quarter and half of another.

Man was I wrong. That Heritage team is one of the best teams I have seen in the past 3 years. Someone told me that all they did was run the ball. Where did that passing game come from. #2 really does have a heck of an arm on him. How many yards passing did you guys have at the half 200? Glad to see you guys putting the young kids in early in the third quarter. I only have 1 question for you. How in the world did Jo Byrns beat you? Also your kids had great sportsmanship throughout the whole game. Forget that one eagles, time to get ready for the next one. go eagles.