No respect for UC

kylemeek11

No disrespect, but it sounds like some ppl think Jo Byrns is in West TN and they are not. They are a quality program, but not on our side of the river, just to clear that up in case there was any confusion.

I guess it's hard for some people to a read map. That concept of using the big river that separates W. and M. Tenn. as a dividing line must be confusing.

roflol what some red neck's has nothing to do with a river :thumb: there is only east and west no in between,,,,but glad not to be there :thumb:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you're saying about the bracket, but there are three parts of Tennessee, not two. JB had to beat some Middle TN teams to play the West TN teams just like the West TN teams had to play each other to get to a Middle TN team. All this will play out when playoff time comes. All this debate means nothing til then. They all have to get here first.

No disrespect, but it sounds like some ppl think Jo Byrns is in West TN and they are not. They are a quality program, but not on our side of the river, just to clear that up in case there was any confusion.

I guess it's hard for some people to a read map. That concept of using the big river that separates W. and M. Tenn. as a dividing line must be confusing.

roflol what some red neck's has nothing to do with a river :P there is only east and west no in between,,,,but glad not to be there :angry:

High school football doesn't take precedent over the official three divisions of TN. Anyways, I'll be happy to argue that Jo Byrns High is in middle Tennessee any day.

Nice 'popcorneater', by the way...really proves your point.

roflol what some red neck's has nothing to do with a river :thumb: there is only east and west no in between,,,,but glad not to be there :roflolk:

How many times did JB play a west team in the semis before finally getting to go to the finals?