Shelbyville 3-0 @ Giles Co

Cascade10

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game between 2 well-coached teams.I'll take Giles Co. in a close one,but wouldn't be surprised by a victory for either team.

This should be a good game. If eagles play like they did against us (fc) they may get the win. We played giles in the preseason and our first team defense shut him down. Hope they do good

This was a total embarassment for Shelbyville! Giles Co. was well coached, well prepared and had the best quarterback in middle TN. but, there is no way Shelbyville should have been destroyed like this. Shelbyville has talent and doesn't seem to know how to use it at this point. They have looked unprepared in every game so far this year. When a team has difficulty getting 11 men on the field and can't line up properly , Talent cannot over come that. Maybe this coaching staff can get this straightened out soon. IF not we won't win many games left on our schedule. We are lucky to be 3-1 at this point. Hopefully, we will see a team prepared to play when they roll into Columbia next week.

Great win last night for the Bobcats! was worried a little about the game all the talk about the speed of Shelbyville and the 3-0 record. Just one remaining question is Shelbyville really that bad or is Giles Co really that good?

Shelbyville has beat 1 very good team in Franklin County. I would say Giles County is just that good.

This was a total embarassment for Shelbyville! Giles Co. was well coached, well prepared and had the best quarterback in middle TN. but, there is no way Shelbyville should have been destroyed like this. Shelbyville has talent and doesn't seem to know how to use it at this point. They have looked unprepared in every game so far this year. When a team has difficulty getting 11 men on the field and can't line up properly , Talent cannot over come that. Maybe this coaching staff can get this straightened out soon. IF not we won't win many games left on our schedule. We are lucky to be 3-1 at this point. Hopefully, we will see a team prepared to play when they roll into Columbia next week.

I would agree :D

My hat goes off to the Shelbyville players. As I have stated before, Giles came together after the loss to Cookeville. Many times I have witnessed players take cheap shots when their team is having a bad night. The Shelbyville players showed a LOT of class and heart by never quitting or taking the low road.

We are very fortunate to have one of the best coaching staffs anywhere, not just in Tennessee. You will NOT find a coaching staff and team that is more focused and continuously working hard every day to get better. Our program has evolved from just happy to be there attitude to one of high expectations. We do not take anyone for granted. Now is a crucial time for the coaches and players at Shelbyville. Four years ago, Cheatham County absolutely embarrassed us a lot worse than Shelbyville got last night. Giles has not stopped working to get better every day since. We never want to have that taste in our mouths again. I hope Shelbyville will respond the same way. Good luck to them the rest of the season.