Decatur Co. @ Perry Co.

radio33

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA, I guess I am a legend in Perry County, to be honest anyone from another place besides Perry County should be a legend in their eyes. I haven't had alot to post about this year but we have put up some good fights in the last two games. We should be 1-1, then again Perry should be 0-3. I don't care who they have when it comes down to business, Riverside always owns the scared little vikings. Last year I called it, Parsons rolled into town and spanked ya'll! So I will call it again this year, Parsons wins in good fashion, The D line accounts for about 5 sacks and the defense causes atleast 4 turnovers. Too weak in Perry Co.

Riverside 42

Perry County 6

They might score against the Freshman team, then we'll bring in the big boys and block their extra point.

I hope # 18 is scared, we're going to pound him into the ground, maybe he'll cry like last year and come out.LOL

This Guy is a JOKE!!!

Decatur Co. looks like a strong team . #72 is a beast this will be a good game . It will be ruff , there will be big hits .I am ready to see how PC will deal with a team that tries to hit you in the mouth all night. But then Decatur better have there running shoes on PC has some speed and our lineman did win a lot of weight lifting comp. in the summer. It will be a good game .

I saw Riverside play...not impressed. At first glance when they played Lexington, I thought hey they might be good. Then I saw how horrible they were when I showed up to the game against A-Ville. Perry County will take the win IF they play together and play 4 quarters of football.

PCHS-28

RiverRats-7

Jack why don't you meet me for a post game drink after the game. Say at the end of the fieldhouse! Let me know if you will be there.

PC falls 18-14. PC shoulda woulda coulda be 4-0 right now but two painful loses puts them at 2-2. I don't know about this team, somebody needs to build a serious fire under them. They have the talent and the ability they just don't have the aggressive fire that it takes to win week after week. I have been watching football along time and I don't know that I've ever seen a team play with that much of a lackluster demeanor. Im not pointing fingers at anyone or saying it's anyones fault I'm just saying if this team somehow found a new high energy style of play they would be a good solid team. Congratulations to Decatur Co on a hard fought win, they never quit. Perry Co you've got what it takes keep working hard.

PC falls 18-14. PC shoulda woulda coulda be 4-0 right now but two painful loses puts them at 2-2. I don't know about this team, somebody needs to build a serious fire under them. They have the talent and the ability they just don't have the aggressive fire that it takes to win week after week. I have been watching football along time and I don't know that I've ever seen a team play with that much of a lackluster demeanor. Im not pointing fingers at anyone or saying it's anyones fault I'm just saying if this team somehow found a new high energy style of play they would be a good solid team. Congratulations to Decatur Co on a hard fought win, they never quit. Perry Co you've got what it takes keep working hard.

Lackluster? Hmmm....I'm thinking if you played both sides of the ball for an entire game (which most of the team does) you might seem a little lackluster too, but what do I know? :twisted:

Good game, Vikings.

HAHA, I guess I am a legend in Perry County, to be honest anyone from another place besides Perry County should be a legend in their eyes. I haven't had alot to post about this year but we have put up some good fights in the last two games. We should be 1-1, then again Perry should be 0-3. I don't care who they have when it comes down to business, Riverside always owns the scared little vikings. Last year I called it, Parsons rolled into town and spanked ya'll! So I will call it again this year, Parsons wins in good fashion, The D line accounts for about 5 sacks and the defense causes atleast 4 turnovers. Too weak in Perry Co.

Riverside 42

Perry County 6

They might score against the Freshman team, then we'll bring in the big boys and block their extra point.

I hope # 18 is scared, we're going to pound him into the ground, maybe he'll cry like last year and come out.LOL

Well, expert, you won, but you definitely didn't spank us. Good hard fought game by both teams. BTW, how did you like it when #18 ran the kick return all the way back for a TD?

Lackluster? Hmmm....I'm thinking if you played both sides of the ball for an entire game (which most of the team does) you might seem a little lackluster too, but what do I know? :lol:

Good game, Vikings.

If it was only in the 4th quarter when they played like that, sure it would be a good reason. But they play that way the whole game. Hopefully it will go better next week vikings!! Good luck.