Macon or Sycamore

okpaul

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Macon guys played their guts out. #21 is one heck of a player. You guys will take some bumps this year but I look for you to be much better in the near future.

I'm a sycamore dad, so I'm happy the game ended up the way it did, but we've all been where Macon is at one point or another in our lives and while some just roll over and give up, Macon steps up.

I wish you good luck the rest of the season. Keep playing hard and you will beat not one, but two teams that you shouldn't have and even if you don't end up making the playoffs, you can have a big deciding factor in who does.

Good job Sycamore. I would like to take the time to say to Macon about the steps on the vistors side of the field. You need to put handrails on the steps so the older people dont have a hard time stepping up on them. They are very deep and hard to get up and down on. I think there is a codes laws that the steps should not be no more than a 7 1/2 rise. You do not have any handicapped accessibility for the handicap. Please do something about this problem there is alot of grandparents who like to come watch their grandchildren play football and they should not have to deal with this.

Good job boys you played a great ball game. For the weak coaching staff that you have. This game we could have won, but coach goolsby is NOT a football coach. And you all will see this. GOOLSBY YOU ARE A FAT KNOW GOOD :oops::P

NEXT WEEK SMITH 30 MACON 14

if someone is a "know good" does that make everything they know good? if your football knowledge is anything like your knowledge of language and grammar, then you probably wouldn't know what a football was, even if was shoved up your arse sideways. :P:oops:

THIS WAS A GREAT GAME. Alot of mistakes by both players and coaches. But the boys played their butts off and never quit. A person can tell that the players respect the coaches. I'd rather see this and go 0-10 this year,. as to see the way it's been the last 4 years. None of them should even be aloud in the stadium, much less on or around the field.

GO TIGERS!! I hope all of the players and coaches are reading this bull about

how Sycamore thinks they are going to come into OUR HOUSE...and do what?

PLLEEAASSEE. We like to get dirty, we're farm boys.

TIGERS, ITS TIME TO GET PUMPED UP AND OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP-A** ON SOMEBODY!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Funny you say all this bull Sycamore is talking smack when most of it is Macon fans saying statements such as this:

by tigerpride14 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 am

...WIN FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN WE PLAY SYCAMORE!! GO TIGERS! 48-38

And some others said Macon 17-7 and 41 to something and so on.

And really the only one talking smack for Sycamore is the Cheatham County Cubs play-by-play radio guy! And good luck to them playing Mont Central tonight.

Im a fan of Sycamore, but make no predictions as both teams dont appear to be very strong. Neither teams scores in the 40's as some Macon County posters have stated. I think the game will be tight and low scoring...and sloppy!

the talk ant been as bad as your making sound. should be a good game. the howdoitknow guy who changed his name again stared most of it.

Sycamore won as I told you that they would and that is all that matters. Sycamore is now 4-1 in 5 games against Macon County. I am sure that Sycamore fans will pull for Macon County like crazy when they play Greenbrier later this season. In the end though there is little doubt that Sycamore has owned their series with Macon County. The War Eagles seniors are now 4-0 against the Tigers and 3 of those 4 wins have been games that were played at Macon County.

Good job boys you played a great ball game. For the weak coaching staff that you have. This game we could have won, but coach goolsby is NOT a football coach. And you all will see this. GOOLSBY YOU ARE A FAT KNOW GOOD :thumb::x

Your wrong there buddy this wasn't the coaches fault MC made way too many costly and sometimes stupid mistakes.Way too may false starts ,holding calls and a couple of deadball personal fouls.Coach Goolsby did a good job in my opinion just keeping the young Tigers focused on the game at hand,He did a great job also in my opinion arguing his point with the refs after some horrible calls coming just short of getting himself thrown out of the game and then proceded to fire up the Tigers which he did.Post like yours send the wrong message to a lot of young players that may be reading.Also in my opinion you are less of a true tiger fan than Coach Goolsby is a Coach at least he is trying to get thing turned around, not putting folks down. Check the penelty stats before throwing the Coach under the bus. :roflol: Go Tigers.