Shelbyville @ Columbia

Cascade10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville will bounce back and give Columbia a good game. I think it will be tuff and close. Shelbyville did suffer some injuries tonight in Giles County. I do not understand why We gave up and put in the 2nd and 3rd string players after Halftime. Giles County did not call the dogs off and Man Handle our JV like any Varsity should but these kids got some good experience and that game was not a game that really counted toward the big picture.

I look for this to be a very intriguing and close game. It doesn't look like Columbia's starting quarterback will play, but Shelbyville has some injuries as well. I think the Giles County beatdown last week will motivate the Eagles in a big way for the remainder of the season. By the way, Giles County may be headed for the 4A State Championship. They are that good! This game will be tight in the fourth quarter. We'll see who can make plays down the stretch. Should be a classic.

I know Shelbyville is a much improved football team, but Columbia is loaded. They're all juniors and seniors and have lots of depth. Tullahoma has played 3 really good teams and I think Columbia is almost as good as Blackman. I would be surprised if the game is close. Anything can happen and I would like to see Shelbyville pull off the upset.