BGA @ Father Ryan FRHS homecoming

bluegoldwhiteblack

I guess BGA was good last year. Not so much this year. Oh well. Look at BA : |. And MBA for that matter. All struggling teams.

True, but the fact is (well at least with MBA and BGA, not really sure what's up with BA) this was an expected rebuilding year for those teams. Yet still, BGA has won the games they were supposed to and played well in the games where they were underdogs. And MBA beating Baylor shows that they have alot of fight left in them. Credit these teams not tanking to good youth and better coaching.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, nashville football is the best in the state. In terms of high school football.

1. Nasville - Ensworth, BGA, BA, MBA, Ryan, Pope who

2. Memphis - CBHS, MUS

3. Chatt - McCallie, Baylor

4. Knoxville - Webb

Thats in terms of D2. I would expect any school from Nashville to beat someone from out of Nashville, especially when a game is IN nashville, and a team must make that travel to Nash.

it seems bga's bite wasnt as vicious as their bark

That is such a dumb comment. From what I heard it was a good game that wasn't decided untill a late long run (same as in the Baylor game). BGA is sooooooo young and they've been playing well this year.

I mean that is just a stupid cliche little smart alec comment...hreet.

i belive you are the one making the smart alec comments, on one of your other posts you referred to father ryan players as the worst attempt at BAMF-ness well it seems that this season it is BGA with the sorry attempts. a few of their players were texting father ryan players before the game attempting to be BAMF

it seems bga's bite wasnt as vicious as their bark

That is such a dumb comment. From what I heard it was a good game that wasn't decided untill a late long run (same as in the Baylor game). BGA is sooooooo young and they've been playing well this year.

I mean that is just a stupid cliche little smart alec comment...hreet.

i belive you are the one making the smart alec comments, on one of your other posts you referred to father ryan players as the worst attempt at BAMF-ness well it seems that this season it is BGA with the sorry attempts. a few of their players were texting father ryan players before the game attempting to be BAMF

I mix in the sarcasm with some substance though :popcorneater: and yea, I can't necessarily defend the attitudes of some of the younger players lol

I mix in the sarcasm with some substance though :thumb: and yea, I can't necessarily defend the attitudes of some of the younger players lol

dude you just got BURNED!