HUNTERS LANE, why so underrated?

HLHSnumber89

Yeah you never heard of me because this was my first post. But people expect us to loose against Maplewood, whites creek and Hendersonville. Those are our next 3 games, we just destroyed maplewood so we got 2 more wins to go to prove the media wrong. I personally think we have the best Defence in middle Tennessee.

Welcome to the T!

Hunters Lane may be underrated on this web site; however, reality tells us that Hunters Lane has won at least 8 regular season games every season since 2005. Additionally, the Warriors have not lost to a metro team in over 2 years. The last was to Maplewood in 2007. This loss has been avenged with consecutive dominating and decimating defeats of their neighbors down the way. I graduated in 2007 and am still a proud Warrior. I still keep up with my boys as much as time allows. I am proud that my school still plays tough football and plays with class. I am also glad that I drove in from college to witness the game. Maplewood, on paper, was a prohibitive favorite. They appeared bigger at every position, they were ranked higher, and most fans considered them favorites. I am glad that proper preparation and heart still plays a role in determining the outcome of football games. And hey, what about our new defensive coordinator, Coach Hemmontoler? WOW! Moreno was great, but we may be even better now. Welcome Coach, glad you're a Hunters Lane Warrior!!!

Hunters Lane may be underrated on this web site; however, reality tells us that Hunters Lane has won at least 8 regular season games every season since 2005. Additionally, the Warriors have not lost to a metro team in over 2 years. The last was to Maplewood in 2007. This loss has been avenged with consecutive dominating and decimating defeats of their neighbors down the way. I graduated in 2007 and am still a proud Warrior. I still keep up with my boys as much as time allows. I am proud that my school still plays tough football and plays with class. I am also glad that I drove in from college to witness the game. Maplewood, on paper, was a prohibitive favorite. They appeared bigger at every position, they were ranked higher, and most fans considered them favorites. I am glad that proper preparation and heart still plays a role in determining the outcome of football games. And hey, what about our new defensive coordinator, Coach Hemmontoler? WOW! Moreno was great, but we may be even better now. Welcome Coach, glad you're a Hunters Lane Warrior!!!

Lol, yeah coach Toe really came through for us. I played defense for Coach Moreno for 2 years and i think our defense may have improved with Hemmontoler. He really works us and gets us very prepared. Thats why i think we are going to have a great season. Especially with the talent we have on the team.

Nice post RC. A little pat on the back to the staff. :roflol: