Forrest vs Eagleville

LovethoseRockets

They let Marshall Co. schools out at 1:00pm, please Lord let it stop raining!! I might mess up my hair and nails tomorrow night!! :roflol:

LTR, I'm thinking you have a birthday tomorrow. Is that correct? If so, Happy Birthday! Hope the rockets make it a good one for you.

Nope, but thanks for the birthday wishes!! It's Tuesday, and I'll be the big 50!! :blink:

They can win for me tomorrow night and next week, too, since my birthday is in the middle . Tell Joan (I think that's her name) happy birthday, and you better take her somewhere good!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how practice has been going this week with all the rain. I'm sure both teams will be a little out of sync early in this game. Lets just hope for a good game and both teams give it all you got and have great sportsmanship throughout the game. Maybe we can make a game out of this one. Our boys are really working hard. Go eagles.

Now What Is This Hair And Nails Crap? Jeez This Is A Football Forum...Not Doctor Phil, Not Bed, Bath And Beyond Either. And Cascade? What The Hey? You Sissying Up Too? :blink:

But Butchie, I haven't heard from you this season!! Just wanted to get your attention. :P

GO ROCKETS!!

you got !!!!!!!!!! now he will not let you forget it the rest of the season. :thumb:

LOL, LTR I Have Been Around just Not As Much. it Is Good To Be Chatting With Ya Again Though. Good Luck Tonight....GO ROCKETS.

You don't want to mess with LTR too much anyway. She's been a legend over in Chapel Hill for several years. She's held the distance record for Tobacco Spitting for nearly 20 years in that County. :thumb::lol::thumb: