McMinn Central comes to Meigs

TigerTrainer

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central in a landslide. They are ready to go and probably will only lose one more ball game this year, and that would be against Alcoa.

Go Wildcats, see you in a couple weeks hahahaha.

MC on the right track now, seems the boys responded positivly after Polk. I think MC wins big.

Is this game not a Central?

don't think coach goodin will let the chargers go back to the way they played at polk...long night for the tigers

has this rivalry died or something? this thread was booming last year!!!

Looks as if the Meigs faithful have accepted their place in this new region? :thumb:

that is about the only thing i can think of too!!! at the same time i guess central faithful will have to accept their place as well....behind polk co...for now!!! man i hope central and polk will meet up in the playoffs!!! i know its a stretch, but it would be nice!

tigers still have problems at quarterback, or have the straitened that out?

Nothing straightened out yet, Mckinney will still be QB tonight.

I hear they are planning to hit Rayl every chance they get, They're hoping for more rain to slow Central down some.

We're all still trying to figure out who our head coach is exactly,, It's looking like it might be T. B--ch???

:thumb::blink::P

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

I hear they are planning to hit Rayl every chance they get, They're hoping for more rain to slow Central down some.

We're all still trying to figure out who our head coach is exactly,, It's looking like it might be T. B--ch???

I don't think rain or shine it will matter tonight, some of the younger chargers seem to be filling their roles. I see MC by three TD's.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

i hope they worry about hitting rayl all night....they should be worried about winning the game!