Forrest @ Cornersville

LovethoseRockets

WERES YOUR PREDICTION MONKEY

28-7 forest. nothin personal, nothin would prob make me happier than to see yall beat them, makes the district look a lot better, i just dont know if it'll happen, although yall are a lot better than i exspected i still dont think yall are quite good enough yet to compete with forest.

this guy had a pretty good prediction!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me hear ya dogpound! First time i ever got to see anybody get to run a play 30 seconds after the the period ended. Cornersville should have not got to score. I would think next time before i talk about the rocket D.

Yeah well lets talk about the two times when ur #3 running back was stripped and lost the ball but the refs call the play dead twice? What bout that intentional grounding call chapel hill got lucky on? what about the 200 idiotic calls that was made on cornersville? What about that pass that Cornersville's QB thrown close to there own endzone but was called an interception???? Clearly an incomplete pass... Dont try and say we shouldnt of scored.... :(

stupiddewman, if your going to get on here and run your mouth, you need to at least be big enough it except a whipping when you get one. on the refs they were your refs we didn't bring them with us,we didn'y need them. have a nice year thinking about THE GAME.LOVE THOSE ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all don't talk about the refs, if you don't know the TSSAA supply the refs, its not the schools, its just the game they get assigned too. And yeah I have accepted the Win by Forrest, but you know deep down inside that if there were a few different calls, ahem the fumbles from #3 Quezaire, that the outcome of this game would have been different. But don't misquote me, I'm not saying Cornersville would have won, but they might have run a different offense and there would have been a chance for The Dawgs to win! Remember you were only up by 7 at halftime! So don't talk trash especially being a 2A school beating a 1A school, you outta be really proud! But to the Forrest team Good Luck the rest of the season! But Go Dawgs!