Wayne Co. vs Lewis Co.

wildcatpride70

you guys who think Lewis Co is a garbage team are nuts...they got plenty of talent

They do have talent, but it's not the teams that they have in the past...changing districts has kinda hurt this team...

There talent level is good. They don't have the 300+ linemen, but not sure how well they would do with the talent this years panters are playing against. Page, Giles and Springhill not only have big linemen, but athletes on the line. As said before.........8 out of 10 of the teams they are playing this year were all in the playoffs last year. Speed wise and skill.....same as last and better in some areas. aLewis lost one of their main studs after the first game. Middle linebacker who was and is a game changer. He ws an absolute beast. Size, speed and could read fast. He would have made the differance in a couple of Lewis County losses. Their backs are excellent. Receiver not as fast as last years...but has great hands.

Injury or what?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys who think Lewis Co is a garbage team are nuts...they got plenty of talent

so far this season your remarks hold 0 validity...you also said mtp would beat wayne county if i remember correctly...what it seems to amount to, if collinwood beats them there automatically extremely talented. ESPECIALLY when you barely beat them...

Wayne Co should win by 2 td's. I do expect LC to score tho. Mp didn't only because of mishandling the ball. WC gave the tigers every opportunity to score but MP didn't want it bad enough. They don't seem to have the desire to win or to put forth the effort to win. WC is a good team but not great defensively as someone said on the first page of this thread. LC will score. I will be impressed with WC defense only when they hold LC scoreless.

so far this season your remarks hold 0 validity...you also said mtp would beat wayne county if i remember correctly...what it seems to amount to, if collinwood beats them there automatically extremely talented. ESPECIALLY when you barely beat them...

I wouldn't be surprised if ssssss said something about basketball now... dry.gif

dude, after the embarrassing blow out of CA Im surprised you still post on here

from what I heard Mt pleasant basically beat themselves

This was a classic Wildcat/Panther game tonight. Very physical and well coached. I was very impressed with WC and believe that they have a chance to go very far (if not all the way) in the playoffs. I also believe that WC is one of the best teams that we have played this year. Our guys fought hard until the end and made me proud to be a Panther. Good luck the rest of the way WC!