Loudon Vs. Bradley Central

runforrestrun

Duh? :x:lol: :lol: :thumb::huh:

Glad to hear QB is well. Congrats on a hard fought win on the road. Much respect for the skins. As for Mr. findthetruth, in the words of Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men, YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Big cat I know the truth . Bradley is not very good as for polk they are just decent! Every team on their schedule is down Maybe not South Pitt , but rest assured for you people in the know Polk will not win the state... Not even close...Playoffs yeah but who do they play weak Bradley County teams? Not enough speed for polk to reach the top ...So enjoy the memory of your one State championship, In girls basketball..cause it is not going to happen in football...Has been or never have your only as good as how you finish... Hope I'm wrong I would love to see the underdog Polk team win it all , just don't build your hopes around a highschool football title there is way more to life.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you CAK wouldn't have any trouble with Sequoyah.Loudon played really well on defense again tonight holding BC to 10.Redskins were up 7-3 at halftime but should have been more than that.They had two turnovers.Second half was a struggle between two pretty good teams.Loudon scored late to win.

Were you able to get Wallace going? How about Plemmons on the option? What worked for you the best on offense? Good call on the CAK game BTW.

Loudon actually tried going to the air against the Bears early on, and then went to the running game later. plemons scored from 35on the third play of the opening drive, then forced bradley to punt but muffed the kick. Bradley got the ball inside the 1 and forced them to kick a field goal.

with about 1:30 left in the game loudon had the ball on about the 40 ( i think) and started running the ball and wallace scored with about 30 seconds left.

IMO loudon still played poorly on offense. but a wins a win :thumb: Congrats Redskins

I know it sounds bogus when a CAK guy says congrats to Loudon, but I mean it. Congratulations! You represented our district and division well. :thumb: I felt like you would bounce back. I believe with a few more successes like this against some of the larger division schools, people will start to realize that the size of the school don't always matter. Each team can only put 11 players at a time on the field. Of course the larger the talent pool to draw from, and depth, all give a decided edge to the bigger schools, but that doesn't mean that us smaller schools should be looked down upon as a "little brother". I heard a Maryville player say basically the same thing in an interview on tv after the Oak Ridge game the other night. The reporter was luring him into the "now that Maryville is playing with the big boys" conversation, and he basically said "the size of the school don't matter, we got beat by a 3A school".

Hope the game was injury free.

findthetruth the truth is not in you. You claimed to be a PC fan but your bitter black and gold colors are shining through. I never claimed PC would win a state title nor has any other PC fan on any other post this season although this is the 30th anniversary of the 79' teams state semi-final run which is as close as we ever got losing a close one to eventual state champs Alcoa.

Way to go alwaysright for stepping up and giving another team some credit. Much more respect for you now.

Sorry to the Loudon folks for turning your thread into a Bradley hates Polk forum.

Might Polk and Loudon possibly see each other in the post season? I guess we both will be class 3A at playoff time with the new system (we usually get a Nashville team). From the scrimmage tie and the similar results vs BC looks like that would be a pretty darn good game. Good luck the rest of the way.

Bigcat You can't find a thread where I claimed to be a Polk fan... as for a Bradley fan ...Wrong!! I saw that light along time ago.. I never said Anyone on here said PC would win the State..I do know and have heard some fans that they thought this could be the year.. I don't think so, I hope I'm wrong not because of the fans but the kids. I didn't start this verbal sparring nor do I take it serious, you should not as well. If you root for Polk good your supposed to think the best, But I've been around along long time, Football in TN. is down right now. And that is the truth! Ask Kiffin. Good luck to all the kids in SE TN.