Loudon Vs. Bradley Central

runforrestrun

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about Bradley so its hard for me to have too much of an opinion about the outcome of the game. But I will be surprised if Loudon doesn't come out and play well. I'm sure their coaches and fans will be supportive and lift their spirits. A victory is the best cure for what is ailing the Redskins right now. Good luck.

Polk took the Bears down in first game of the season at Bradley 20-13. Bears hit us for 92 yard TD on their first offensive play by the dangerous sophmore speed guy, then scored on their next series to go up 13-0 in the first. Polk just kept pounding at there big linemen and wore them down on the ground and scored 14 before the half. Second half was keep away and run clock on the ground. Pretty sure Bradley only had 3 drives with positive yardage in the game 1st, 2nd, and 1st drive of second half. They have settled on the freshman QB who is good and have been successfull since opening loss but competition questionable. Should be a good game. Is your quarterback's hand healed up? He was a warrior agianst us in the preseason game. Your size matches up well. May come down to conditioning. Might want to check out the thread on the AAA section.

A very good Loudon team bounces back this week IMO. I think they will get Wallace going, and Plemmons is tough to stop consistently.

Is your quarterback's hand healed up? He was a warrior agianst us in the preseason game.

Yes, the cast is off.

Wow, congratulations Redskins! What a win against a larger and very tough opponent! I didn't get to see the game, can someone fill me in on what happened? Were you able to get the running game cranked up?

Way to rep the region!

Good luck next week.

I told you CAK wouldn't have any trouble with Sequoyah.Loudon played really well on defense again tonight holding BC to 10.Redskins were up 7-3 at halftime but should have been more than that.They had two turnovers.Second half was a struggle between two pretty good teams.Loudon scored late to win.

Were you able to get Wallace going? How about Plemmons on the option? What worked for you the best on offense? Good call on the CAK game BTW.