Ranking Week 5 For 9/20-9/26

mjuhb

Briarcrest - 4

Houston -4

Awesome game tonight. Very exciting play with wet fields playing havoc on both teams' shots. At any point, the game could have gone either way. Briarcrest came on strong 2nd half scoring 3 goals to Houston's two goals. First half score was 2 to 1 in favor of Houston. Second half was won by Briarcrest 3 to 2. :popcorneater:

Let's all pray Olivia is Ok..... Don't know details.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Briarcrest - 4

Houston -4

Awesome game tonight. Very exciting play with wet fields playing havoc on both teams' shots. At any point, the game could have gone either way. Briarcrest came on strong 2nd half scoring 3 goals to Houston's two goals. First half score was 2 to 1 in favor of Houston. Second half was won by Briarcrest 3 to 2. :popcorneater:

Let's all pray Olivia is Ok..... Don't know details.

X rays came out OK....but may have a cracked rib....lets all pray for a speedy recovery for Olivia....she is an AWESOME Houston forward!

The fields were pretty saturated with many girls having issues with footing. 18 days out of 23 days with lots and lots of rain....not pretty and very dangerous.

For our EurosportscreweyBoard.Com fans, I just want to officially post my anger and frustration

that Harding 0-1-0 could slip from the Number One spot to three. It's just not right to let one game

make such a difference. :thumb::thumb:

Did we ever find out? Are there any coaches here on the Coach T boards that vote for the Eurosport rankings? (I think there was one, but couldn't recall who it was)

For our EurosportscreweyBoard.Com fans, I just want to officially post my anger and frustration

that Harding 0-1-0 could slip from the Number One spot to three. It's just not right to let one game

Did we ever find out? Are there any coaches here on the Coach T boards that vote for the Eurosport rankings? (I think there was one, but couldn't recall who it was)

Coach,

coach McCloskley at Smyrna is supposed to get the votes in every Monday and update eurosportscoreboard. I have sent votes every week, but nothing has changed. Also, the website has not updated every school according to their new district or division. It is very frustrating...

I don't remember exactly what I posted, but I did ask a DII coach if he is asked to vote. He says he gets an email every Monday morning and he tries to respond as much as he can. He fells that the crazyness in rankings is because of the random way coaches respond. They all have other responsibilities and don't take it seriously anyway. Until the powers that be at Eurosports take the reporting seriously, none of us will ever be able to take them seriously. Sad, since it is a great source to report scores for every team, but the results don't enter into the rankings. I really get frustrated by those who are going to say rankings don't matter. I am listening to Sports Talk radio as I type this and it is all about rankings in College Football. Of course, folks put some confidence in football rankings.

I am a great fan of Mr. MJUHB, but he is only one man with his own opinions and does not get to see most of the teams he ranks. I guess what I am trying to say is that Eurosports has a great resource available, but it is not being utilized, except as cannon fodder.

Dog, I hope your listening to Satellite Radio Sports Talk because there is no local sports talk radio, at least by any other cities reasonable (an even unreasonable) standards. There is a station that tells you what Derick Rose's favorite color gummy bear is though.....

Knowing you are a Rebels fan, I was listening to Sports Talk 56 (local), the voice of U of M B'Ball explain why a much less superior team sent them back to Mississippi without a W. Do you know how long the flu is supposed to last ? They've had it since Labor Day. :thumb: