Halls @ Anderson CO.

Space3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey "Moronicus".................you should have just stopped at "MORON"! You are so insane and off kilter! Coach Kilgore doesn't have anything to do with offense.....but you are the "Moron" icus of the site! Kudos to AC for taking advantage of the turnovers! As I sat in the stands and observed another TW randition of the wingt (4 plays).....why didnt he try the fake punt...plenty of opportunities!!!!!!

Hey "Moronicus".................you should have just stopped at "MORON"! You are so insane and off kilter! Coach Kilgore doesn't have anything to do with offense.....but you are the "Moron" icus of the site! Kudos to AC for taking advantage of the turnovers! As I sat in the stands and observed another TW randition of the wingt (4 plays).....why didnt he try the fake punt...plenty of opportunities!!!!!!

Kilgoober is a mental gianet like you.. it is prove by him telling Blakley that he would never play for the varsity.

Anyone ever thought that Kilgore might've done the kid a favor? No matter what the context was that Kilgore told Blakely that if he indeed did...looks to me like he did the kid a favor.

Where's all the O'Laughlin haters at? What about the Gibson supporters (same people as the haters)? Two weeks with 6 on the sideline not dressed out and 3 has looked incredibly unimpressive. The best runners of the ball we have right now are 34, 46 and 14 in no particular order with 7 not dressed out. But to my memory I don't believe 34 carried it Friday night. What a shame! He showed everyone what he could do with that catch and run down the field for the only score on the night. He also ran the ball really well last week against Oak Ridge. Oh well, what do I know?

U don't know nothin. toby kilgoober is a einstine. he nos that tellin blakly that he wont ever see playin time was good for halls. julian needs to blame the defense like last yer or say that the coashes get the players prepard its just that the players dont do what the genius offense coaches williams and kilgoober say like doing tjhe loop de loop de loop. has nothing to to with getting the team preprd or playcalling.

kilgoober? clever. next time you decide to post something hit the spellcheck so people know what the heck you are trying to say

Do you blame TW for this loss? TW doesn't fumble the ball or throw interceptions on their own 17. Geeze even Coach Sheppard ran the same play 22 times(over the course of different series) in a row against Cleveland in a playoff game and won the game. Did you ever consider that you can only call what our 150-170lb running backs can accomplish(same as last year). We have scat backs not wing-t pound them into submission backs that Halls have had traditionally.

I hate the Wing-t like the next person but the running game clicked this week except for fumbleitis. We should have and could have won this game. Bad luck for Dowdy coming back cold and in the fourth gifting AC 14 points. Defense looked outstanding again.

Burton's scamper was good to see. :popcorneater:

Anyone ever thought that Kilgore might've done the kid a favor? No matter what the context was that Kilgore told Blakely that if he indeed did...looks to me like he did the kid a favor.

Where's all the O'Laughlin haters at? What about the Gibson supporters (same people as the haters)? Two weeks with 6 on the sideline not dressed out and 3 has looked incredibly unimpressive. The best runners of the ball we have right now are 34, 46 and 14 in no particular order with 7 not dressed out. But to my memory I don't believe 34 carried it Friday night. What a shame! He showed everyone what he could do with that catch and run down the field for the only score on the night. He also ran the ball really well last week against Oak Ridge. Oh well, what do I know?

Best post award. :popcorneater:

Neither O'laughlin & Gibson who are great kids need the hatred spewed on these boards the past few years about them. The posters know who they are. Shame shame shame.

Great job AC.So proud of the Blakely kid and the rest of the Mavs.I cannot belive blakely was told he wouldn't play for Halls.By the look's of that stupid offence I belive they meant that he probably wouldn't want to.Halls has some tallent on the team, but with that coaching staff they dont have a chance.GO A.C.

Best post award. :popcorneater:

Neither O'laughlin & Gibson who are great kids need the hatred spewed on these boards the past few years about them. The posters know who they are. Shame shame shame.

I agree ZCAR, which is why I said what I said. I maybe shouldn't have put the thing about Gibson in that context exactly, but the point I really wanted to make was that all the O'Laughlin haters seem to be awfully quiet. The truth be told neither of those kids will thrive in the current offensive system, nor will many kids that keep coming through the program in its current state (nor would have Blakely probably). Anyways, there's not a kid on that team currently that I can think of that I would say that I don't like. I guess I just spouted off at the mouth after sitting here for so long and watching all these people hate on a kid on behalf of another kid when the first kid is a far superior athlete. The boy showed that earlier this year when he returned a kickoff without much blocking in front of him. That doesn't mean that Gibson isn't an athlete because he most certainly is. But I'm not about to sit back and watch people hate on a kid because they have selfish motivations for another. It's time for adults (or kids) on these boards to grow up and remember that the people wearing numbers on the field (KIDS) during the games are trying to do what they've been coached to do by the people under the headsets. It's not one kids fault or another if a system is broke. It's not a coaches fault if a kid fumbles. But a coach can work on better ball security in traffic if that isn't worked on! Anyways, the game Friday is the only game I've seen this year where I felt the coaches had the kids in positions to win, but execution of ball security killed the coaches and the team. The rest of the games I feel like you can look out there and say..that's a coaching problem.

I know how you feel. It is demoralizing to me as a fan I couldn't imagine what it means to the Halls kids and coaches trying to live up to momma & dads expectations to have a perfect season.

Also, from what I heard lately this Blakely thing is way overblown. I am happy he is doing great and has made a good deceison for more playing time with a solid AC line in front of him. But to say he would have had the same or greater success at Halls is debatible. We run a different offense(which I think is way over due for a overhaul). To be fair he had healthy competition with Gibson, O'laughlin,etc....

I'm waiting to hear from Throw Momma from the train on how the Gibbs Eagles are thriving due to a Halls transfer. It's all to funny. High School football is a great event and Halls will be back again in the not to distant future. But these d-1 offers aren't out their as much as people think. :thumb:

zcar,

Did you say Coach Sheppard ran the same play 22 times against and won the game? I find that hard to believe any body runs the same play 22 times in a row and wins a game unless they are just that much better then the other team. If that is true why dont we ask what that play is and run it now. Just kiddin' I dont beleive that.

Hay Coach if you read this will you reply? Let us know what the play was.

HaveItYourway -

- You get on here and bad mouth a player as bad as anyone I've read, then you say you don't like "hating on a kid". Look in the mirror.

- You said since" the first (O'laughlin) is a far superior athlete to the other (Gibson)." That's not uplifting, encouraging, or truthful. If that's not hating on a player I don't know what is. Are you kin to the famous Moronocus?

- I have said I feel Gibson is better at running back, and I still believe that. Does that mean I'm "hating" on #6?" I have also said I feel #6 is a great athelete, but not a runnung back. How is that hating? I really like #6, and think he was done a great injustice by being thrown to the wolves as a soph. I also believe he could have gotten a scholarship had he played another position. (not many kids his size get recruited to play running back)

- Career facts:

#3 - 94 carries, 612 yards, 9 TDs (6.5 per carry average)

#6 - 138 carries, 688 yards, 4TDs (4.9 per carry average)

Sorry to let a few facts get in the way of your opinion. I just disagree with you.