Trinity @ Adamsville

tcaee

First of all. tcaee is under-estamating the cardinals defense! Jabriel can't do everything for TCA.. Its supposed to rain friday so it will be sloppy and we have played in it the last two weeks so were used to slidin around in the mud. I hope you rich private school kids aren't afraid of mud because I promise you Jabriel will be layin in it ALOT!!! All we hear is Jabriel this Jabriel that. Okay we could talk about carroll or sanders or DAMRON. But were not gonna talk about bein good were gonna come out and show all the TCA HATERS that were good enough! And somebody posted that we haven't played anybody this year thats why were 6-0?? We played cossuth and collinwood.. Are they not good? Yeahh i know TCA has a tough schedule but that should make them even better as a team..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha ask union city if we only have one offensive weapon. If you somehow manage to stop jabriel, we have 5 other guys that can take the load off. From the way you guys talk we shouldn't even show up friday. we put up 31 on UC in the same mud you did, so I wouldn't look to that as an advantage

First of all. tcaee is under-estamating the cardinals defense! Jabriel can't do everything for TCA.. Its supposed to rain friday so it will be sloppy and we have played in it the last two weeks so were used to slidin around in the mud. I hope you rich private school kids aren't afraid of mud because I promise you Jabriel will be layin in it ALOT!!! All we hear is Jabriel this Jabriel that. Okay we could talk about carroll or sanders or DAMRON. But were not gonna talk about bein good were gonna come out and show all the TCA HATERS that were good enough! And somebody posted that we haven't played anybody this year thats why were 6-0?? We played cossuth and collinwood.. Are they not good? Yeahh i know TCA has a tough schedule but that should make them even better as a team..

First of all, you are a certified idiot! If anybody takes your immature, jr. high acting butt seriously, they are as dumb as you! You need to pay attention in English class as well! Your post makes absolutely no sense and only shows your ignorance! If you are really from A'ville, I am deeply dissappointed in you!

Doubt you were in same mess as we were. Our area had several more inches of rain tha n you guys did. Not to mention we had 3 inches of rain fall between noon and game time. I know you field was wet and muddy but that was a big understatement for our field. We were closer to a pig sty than anything else. It was so wet the worms were floating to the top. Have not seen that too much. Strap it up its gonna be a hard hitting ride.

And just for the record, trinity DOES not pay for their athletes to attend. Parents work hard and sacrifice a lot to send their kids to TCA. I'm sure if adamsville loses redrage will use that as some kind of cheap excuse. We don't recruit or violate tssaa rules in any way, nice try though

And just for the record, trinity DOES not pay for their athletes to attend. Parents work hard and sacrifice a lot to send their kids to TCA. I'm sure if adamsville loses redrage will use that as some kind of cheap excuse. We don't recruit or violate tssaa rules in any way, nice try though

Easy big fella, I did not accuse TCA of anything I was simply refering to private schools in general! Let's don't be blind here , you can not truly say that it hasn't happened! And I didn't say that parents don't work hard to put them thru TCA, my comment was based off yours " poor private schoolers". And trust me if we lose I will be the first to post! Good game!!

Your taking this alittle to much to heart!

See ya at the game!

"Easy big fella, I did not accuse TCA of anything I was simply refering to private schools in general! Let's don't be blind here , you can not truly say that it hasn't happened! And I didn't say that parents don't work hard to put them thru TCA, " .....redrage

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but maybe you should go into politics when you get out of jr. high - you have a knack of saying something and then turning around and saying you did not:

and I quote YOU: "I wouldn't call private school kids poor, I mean your loaded if you can afford to go there! ( unless your a great athlete then it's free)! Anyway that's a whole nother discusion!"

Sounds like to me that (and I am quoting YOU: "I did not accuse TCA of anything") you DID directly accuse TCA of paying for the great athletes tuition. :hungry:

Now, don't you have some homework to do?

Its just hard not to take offense when a private school does well in ANY sport and suddenly everyone yells "recruiting"... It gets annoying and it may not be a fall back for you redrage but for a lot of other people it is. However you're entitled to your own opinion but I've been involved with trinity for over a decade and haven't to date seen anyone getting a free pass for their athletic ability

How is Adamsville's passing game? I haven't kept up with it much.

According to the stats I have compiled, Adamsville, averages 87.8 yards passing per game. They also average a tad over 147 yards rushing per game. That would have them averaging just over 235 yards of offense per game.

Any other stat questions, just let me know.

In Trinitys 3 game winning streak, theyve averaged roughly 35 points on O and given up 16 on D. Those I understand Middleton is an easy stat builder. But TCA gave up 62 yards rushing to a UC team that passed the ball 3 or 4 times, and UC didnt have a 1st down in the fourth quarter until theyre last drive. And i would strongly question whether adamsville is MORE physical than UC. They are as physical, but by no means the most physical team TCA has played. Should be a great game with high emotions. Whoever wins should walk away as district champs...