Bledsoe @ Sequatchie!!!!

WarriorNation2010

Regardless of who both teams have played, it will mean absolutely nothing come Friday night. This will be a hard-fought game on both sides as usual. Bledsoe obviously has a talented team. No matter if their opponents weren't highly ranked, they took care of their business. Thats what you're supposed to do. In the end, I think Sequatchie's quarterback and place kicker will be the difference. Seq Co. 34 Bledsoe 24. Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most i have been able to find so far about faith covenant academy is they are out birmingham alabama.They were E.Hmltns first win ever and only win so far.good luck finding anything else

birmingham tv nor newspaper or unapproved website claim the football team it must be new program. That being

said even though we have played a much tougher schedule, beat the team that gave them them only

loss,and currently own the stump. we would be best to not go into this game already claiming victory

this is the rivalry game of all games bledsoe has put up big points (against weaker teams) and do have some skilled players.If we keep our heads we are the better team,our coaching staff is outstanding,

and our fans are unrivaled it is homecoming also.The Indians should win

See you at the game :hungry:

I can't believe that I am sitting here reading people from Sequatchie County saying "IF" we do this or "IF" we don't do that. Folks here it is laid out on a silver platter for you. Bledsoe County's O-Line can not began to control our Defensive Front, & there main back Brown is slow, I know I read a 4.7 on here but that goes about as far as me running a 4.7, I seen the kid at Marion & he is a big stout kid but he is slow compaired to our backs. 22 for them isn't a good back, he is quick but always goes down on the first hit as he can't take it. Sequatchie County is going to come out on the field, button there chin strap's up & bust Pikeville's dang mouth no if's, and's or but's about it.. Sequatchie is alot better team than Pikeville & our kids know this, it will show on friday night. Pikeville's kids are not as strong, or as fast as ours are & they sure didn't play with any pride againsed Marion like our boys did, the score when Pikeville played Marion could have been twice what it was if Marion wanted to run it up on them I was there & watched it. So please quit all these if's and but's Show our kids you believe in them as much as they believe in themselves. Talk to these players & ask them what they think about friday night, Brandon told me they was going to thrash Pikeville by 4 scores & I don't think he meant Field goals either & I stand behind him until Real & the wooriors prove they can beat someone besides coalfield & notre dame. We have dominated Bledsoe for years, these kids growed up watching us beat Pikeville, & pikeville's kids growed up watching us thrash there wooriors nearly every year, there used to loosing to us & were used to keeping the stump here in Dunlap where it belongs, & I sure don't think the stump has any travel plans this year either :bored:

I can't believe that I am sitting here reading people from Sequatchie County saying "IF" we do this or "IF" we don't do that. Folks here it is laid out on a silver platter for you. Bledsoe County's O-Line can not began to control our Defensive Front, & there main back Brown is slow, I know I read a 4.7 on here but that goes about as far as me running a 4.7, I seen the kid at Marion & he is a big stout kid but he is slow compaired to our backs. 22 for them isn't a good back, he is quick but always goes down on the first hit as he can't take it. Sequatchie County is going to come out on the field, button there chin strap's up & bust Pikeville's dang mouth no if's, and's or but's about it.. Sequatchie is alot better team than Pikeville & our kids know this, it will show on friday night. Pikeville's kids are not as strong, or as fast as ours are & they sure didn't play with any pride againsed Marion like our boys did, the score when Pikeville played Marion could have been twice what it was if Marion wanted to run it up on them I was there & watched it. So please quit all these if's and but's Show our kids you believe in them as much as they believe in themselves. Talk to these players & ask them what they think about friday night, Brandon told me they was going to thrash Pikeville by 4 scores & I don't think he meant Field goals either & I stand behind him until Real & the wooriors prove they can beat someone besides coalfield & notre dame. We have dominated Bledsoe for years, these kids growed up watching us beat Pikeville, & pikeville's kids growed up watching us thrash there wooriors nearly every year, there used to loosing to us & were used to keeping the stump here in Dunlap where it belongs, & I sure don't think the stump has any travel plans this year either :bored:

I believe in our guy's as much as you do, however I also know this game is never easy. Last year we were suppose to blow them out and didn't. I am never one to go around guaranteeing a win, even if I think we should win. There is a such thing as being over confident. I expect this game to be a good game the first half with Sequatchie pulling away in the second half. In summary, what we have done this year versus what Bledsoe has done does not matter; what matters is what we do Friday.

I can't believe that I am sitting here reading people from Sequatchie County saying "IF" we do this or "IF" we don't do that. Folks here it is laid out on a silver platter for you. Bledsoe County's O-Line can not began to control our Defensive Front, & there main back Brown is slow, I know I read a 4.7 on here but that goes about as far as me running a 4.7, I seen the kid at Marion & he is a big stout kid but he is slow compaired to our backs. 22 for them isn't a good back, he is quick but always goes down on the first hit as he can't take it. Sequatchie County is going to come out on the field, button there chin strap's up & bust Pikeville's dang mouth no if's, and's or but's about it.. Sequatchie is alot better team than Pikeville & our kids know this, it will show on friday night. Pikeville's kids are not as strong, or as fast as ours are & they sure didn't play with any pride againsed Marion like our boys did, the score when Pikeville played Marion could have been twice what it was if Marion wanted to run it up on them I was there & watched it. So please quit all these if's and but's Show our kids you believe in them as much as they believe in themselves. Talk to these players & ask them what they think about friday night, Brandon told me they was going to thrash Pikeville by 4 scores & I don't think he meant Field goals either & I stand behind him until Real & the wooriors prove they can beat someone besides coalfield & notre dame. We have dominated Bledsoe for years, these kids growed up watching us beat Pikeville, & pikeville's kids growed up watching us thrash there wooriors nearly every year, there used to loosing to us & were used to keeping the stump here in Dunlap where it belongs, & I sure don't think the stump has any travel plans this year either :popcorneater:

Just curious as to how you like your crow cooked?

I can't believe that I am sitting here reading people from Sequatchie County saying "IF" we do this or "IF" we don't do that. Folks here it is laid out on a silver platter for you. Bledsoe County's O-Line can not began to control our Defensive Front, & there main back Brown is slow, I know I read a 4.7 on here but that goes about as far as me running a 4.7, I seen the kid at Marion & he is a big stout kid but he is slow compaired to our backs. 22 for them isn't a good back, he is quick but always goes down on the first hit as he can't take it. Sequatchie County is going to come out on the field, button there chin strap's up & bust Pikeville's dang mouth no if's, and's or but's about it.. Sequatchie is alot better team than Pikeville & our kids know this, it will show on friday night. Pikeville's kids are not as strong, or as fast as ours are & they sure didn't play with any pride againsed Marion like our boys did, the score when Pikeville played Marion could have been twice what it was if Marion wanted to run it up on them I was there & watched it. So please quit all these if's and but's Show our kids you believe in them as much as they believe in themselves. Talk to these players & ask them what they think about friday night, Brandon told me they was going to thrash Pikeville by 4 scores & I don't think he meant Field goals either & I stand behind him until Real & the wooriors prove they can beat someone besides coalfield & notre dame. We have dominated Bledsoe for years, these kids growed up watching us beat Pikeville, & pikeville's kids growed up watching us thrash there wooriors nearly every year, there used to loosing to us & were used to keeping the stump here in Dunlap where it belongs, & I sure don't think the stump has any travel plans this year either :lol:

you dumlapians talk alot of smack only beating us once the past three years. your guys are not used to beating us. it always turns out to be a ball game. last year you thought we was going to get beat bad but we did not. pretty sure is was a bad mistake scheduling the boys in blue for home coming. its going to come down to the fourth quarter. defense ball game. ;)

I can't believe that I am sitting here reading people from Sequatchie County saying "IF" we do this or "IF" we don't do that. Folks here it is laid out on a silver platter for you. Bledsoe County's O-Line can not began to control our Defensive Front, & there main back Brown is slow, I know I read a 4.7 on here but that goes about as far as me running a 4.7, I seen the kid at Marion & he is a big stout kid but he is slow compaired to our backs. 22 for them isn't a good back, he is quick but always goes down on the first hit as he can't take it. Sequatchie County is going to come out on the field, button there chin strap's up & bust Pikeville's dang mouth no if's, and's or but's about it.. Sequatchie is alot better team than Pikeville & our kids know this, it will show on friday night. Pikeville's kids are not as strong, or as fast as ours are & they sure didn't play with any pride againsed Marion like our boys did, the score when Pikeville played Marion could have been twice what it was if Marion wanted to run it up on them I was there & watched it. So please quit all these if's and but's Show our kids you believe in them as much as they believe in themselves. Talk to these players & ask them what they think about friday night, Brandon told me they was going to thrash Pikeville by 4 scores & I don't think he meant Field goals either & I stand behind him until Real & the wooriors prove they can beat someone besides coalfield & notre dame. We have dominated Bledsoe for years, these kids growed up watching us beat Pikeville, & pikeville's kids growed up watching us thrash there wooriors nearly every year, there used to loosing to us & were used to keeping the stump here in Dunlap where it belongs, & I sure don't think the stump has any travel plans this year either ;)

i can almost bet you one thing... all of sequatchie county will be sick of hearing #32 by the end of the night :lol:

i can almost bet you one thing... all of sequatchie county will be sick of hearing #32 by the end of the night ;)

Isn't he the big bruiser that hadf first & less than a yard to paydirt last year & choked back to a 2nd down & 5 to go ;) which led to no points for the mighty wooriors? If this #32 is the one your refering to we ain't got nothing to be worried about. When you can't get a foot for a go ahead touchdown at home in a Bledsoe vs Sequatchie game you have no heart & you have no pride in your county. I hope someone else is wearing that jersey if were supposed to be worried :lol:

I am looking foward to a awsome homecoming crowd to watch Sequatchie steamroll Pikeville. As for the crow, I don't believe I'll be eating none & I'm willing to put the green stamps up to prove it my friend :D ..... This is going to be one of those games that these boys get to tell there kids about in a few years, like we do the 1990 game when we could have put 100 on you if Coach would have let us :lol: .