Bledsoe @ Sequatchie!!!!

WarriorNation2010

I think the diffrence in the game will be the OL and DL play off both teams. How does Sequatchie DL match the Bledsoe OL, and How does Bledsoe DL match Sequatchie OL. I think the advantage would have to go with Sequatchie. Also, overall speed would have to go to Sequatchie. However it is a rival game and anything could happen. Best of Luck to both teams.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#32 I admire your confidence but I really don't seeing the Chief leaving Dunlap for several years :twisted: , I just hope your heart ain't set on a win, because when the Indians get done friday night there going to be alot of broken blue & gold hearts. I will be there watching & I will get on here Saturday morning & see what the BIG BLUE NATION has to say after the Indians do there talking Friday Night!!!! My Game Prediction is 35-7 Purple Nation

not going to get on here and pound my chest or nothing, but it won't be that lopsided.....for either team...this is going to be alot better game than alot of people think.....both teams know whats at stake......hope its a injury free game for both teams.........and GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Trash talk aside......isn't it nice to know that someone besides TYNER is going to win the district this year.....and for the first time in along time i think EVERY TEAM IN THE SEQUATCHIE VALLEY could make the playoffs............GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Whitwell is still part of the valley... :twisted:

Well it'f finally Friday & I can't wait until 7:00 tonite. I don't think I have been this excited about a Sequatchie/Bledsoe game sine our 56-0 Trashing of you idiots in 2000. I don't see us beating you that bad tonite, but tonite's game will not be close by no means. After going into town this morning & eating breakfast, talking to all the old sports guys I think we are going to see a pretty good whoopin'. Mr. Layne said he thought this team was as talented as the Trent Young Teams in the late 80's & early 90's. I think Brandon has a big game & we roll all over Pikeville early, I think we are WAY TO PHYSICAL for bledsoe as well. Our Team speed will play a big part & the play calling of our coaches againsed there coaches is our biggest advantage. When I look at both coaching staff's sequatchie wins that battle hands down as well, so I stand behind my earlier prediction of 35-7 Good Guys!!!!!!

Trash talk aside......isn't it nice to know that someone besides TYNER is going to win the district this year.....and for the first time in along time i think EVERY TEAM IN THE SEQUATCHIE VALLEY could make the playoffs............GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Whitwell is still part of the valley... :roll:

I wouldnt put whitwell down yet they may be the surprise team this year. And even if bledsoe has won 2 of the last 3 meetings, Sequatchie has won 8 of the last 10, and bout 6 weren't even close. I think sequatchie wins 27-13 with the return of #40

I haven't posted on this thread all week because I did not want our kids to get the big head when they read what I put on here. I see this game like the old adage, There is only 1 yard ( The District 7AA Championship) & 2 dogs. To be the big dog you have to beat the big dog, well seeing as how neither Sequatchie nor Bledsoe have been the Big dog this game ( FIGHT ) will determine who the big dog is. I think Bledsoe will come out and be hardnosed running alot between the tackles. I think they wear Dunlap's D-Line & LB's down in the 2nd half and that is where the game will be won or lost & I think it's Bledsoe who has the advantage there. If you are wearing the Blue remember if your not ready to fight for this win don't even put your pads on because Dunlap ain't going to lay down & give you nothing. You have to take it & you will but only after a hard fought fight. All the sweat & blood you have shed this season & all the offseason was for a reason & tonite is that reason. You have dominated Sequatchie all the way through Little Blue, Middle School, & now High School with the seniors only loosing to Sequatchie one time, you know how to get the job done you have done it all your young lives so just do what you have been doing, tighten that chin strap up & get ready to get " VERY VERY PHYSICAL" & play Warrior Football.

I was not happy when coach Reel was hired but I was proven wrong as he has the attitude turned around & our kids are believing in them selves again. I have also not been a big Chase Brown fan as he has all all the potential in the world but never fully lived up to it until this year, I congradulate you Mr. Brown on your game attitude & play so far this year & I hope you continue that run tonite in Dunlap. I can not wait for 3 hours to get here as me & my grandkids are pumped & ready to cheer on the Warriors tonite. I think our kids will be ready & well prepaired by coach Reel & his staff.

Like I said earlier this to me is a dog fight to see who the 7-AA Big Dog is & I see Bledsoe winning that dogfight on the back of Young Mr. Brown. I think we will see a low scoring game & Bledsoe winning 14-10 in a slobbernocker. I have only got to see 2 games this year due to my work schedule but the Notre Dame game I saw a team play as a team with heart & desire. I think the Warriors will relocate Chief Roaring Eagle to his rightful home looking over the hallways of the Blue & Gold. I hope to see every Warrior Fan in the county there tonite, let's pack the stands for our kids & show our coaches we support them. Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't posted on this thread all week because I did not want our kids to get the big head when they read what I put on here. I see this game like the old adage, There is only 1 yard ( The District 7AA Championship) & 2 dogs. To be the big dog you have to beat the big dog, well seeing as how neither Sequatchie nor Bledsoe have been the Big dog this game ( FIGHT ) will determine who the big dog is. I think Bledsoe will come out and be hardnosed running alot between the tackles. I think they wear Dunlap's D-Line & LB's down in the 2nd half and that is where the game will be won or lost & I think it's Bledsoe who has the advantage there. If you are wearing the Blue remember if your not ready to fight for this win don't even put your pads on because Dunlap ain't going to lay down & give you nothing. You have to take it & you will but only after a hard fought fight. All the sweat & blood you have shed this season & all the offseason was for a reason & tonite is that reason. You have dominated Sequatchie all the way through Little Blue, Middle School, & now High School with the seniors only loosing to Sequatchie one time, you know how to get the job done you have done it all your young lives so just do what you have been doing, tighten that chin strap up & get ready to get " VERY VERY PHYSICAL" & play Warrior Football

I was not happy when coach Reel was hired but I was proven wrong as he has the attitude turned around & our kids are believing in them selves again. I have also not been a big Chase Brown fan as he has all all the potential in the world but never fully lived up to it until this year, I congradulate you Mr. Brown on your game attitude & play so far this year & I hope you continue that run tonite in Dunlap. I can not wait for 3 hours to get here as me & my grandkids are pumped & ready to cheer on the Warriors tonite. I think our kids will be ready & well prepaired by coach Reel & his staff.

Like I said earlier this to me is a dog fight to see who the 7-AA Big Dog is & I see Bledsoe winning that dogfight on the back of Young Mr. Brown. I think we will see a low scoring game & Bledsoe winning 14-10 in a slobbernocker. I have only got to see 2 games this year due to my work schedule but the Notre Dame game I saw a team play as a team with heart & desire. I think the Warriors will relocate Chief Roaring Eagle to his rightful home looking over the hallways of the Blue & Gold. I hope to see every Warrior Fan in the county there tonite, let's pack the stands for our kids & show our coaches we support them. Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it'f finally Friday & I can't wait until 7:00 tonite. I don't think I have been this excited about a Sequatchie/Bledsoe game sine our 56-0 Trashing of you idiots in 2000. I don't see us beating you that bad tonite, but tonite's game will not be close by no means. After going into town this morning & eating breakfast, talking to all the old sports guys I think we are going to see a pretty good whoopin'. Mr. Layne said he thought this team was as talented as the Trent Young Teams in the late 80's & early 90's. I think Brandon has a big game & we roll all over Pikeville early, I think we are WAY TO PHYSICAL for bledsoe as well. Our Team speed will play a big part & the play calling of our coaches againsed there coaches is our biggest advantage. When I look at both coaching staff's sequatchie wins that battle hands down as well, so I stand behind my earlier prediction of 35-7 Good Guys!!!!!!

YOU WERE RIGHT.......GOOD GUYS DID HAVE 35........LOL :lol: ...pretty good for " idiots"