Bledsoe @ Sequatchie!!!!

WarriorNation2010

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35-31 final-Bledsoe trailed 31-20 going into the fourth but scored 15 for the win. TD passes inside the 10 with about 7 minutes and 2:30 left. Five fumbles lost for Sequatchie, one interception all hurt but maybe the biggest fumble was returned 50 yards to the Sequatchie 1 and Bledsoe scored the next play, start of the 3rd quarter. The fifth, Sequatchie still held a 31-28 lead with about 6 minutes left, a couple of good runs put them just across the 50 but during the second the refs ruled the ball was lost before the runner was down. Bledsoe had 3 interceptions, one was a deep pass at the end of the half and didn't really hurt. They lost 2 fumbles, one on a lateral, one on a kickoff return. Another appeared to take place on a lateral but was called an incomplete pass. It could have been a game changer as Sequatchie had picked up the ball and was going 80 yards the other way. Bledsoe scored a short time later. That gave them a 14-0 first quarter lead after opening the game with a kickoff return for a TD. Sequatchie had 400 yards of offense, 300 on the ground, Bledsoe had a total of 280 with almost equal rushing and passing but the only stat that matters is the points.

Bledsoe 14-0-6-15

Seq Co 10-14-7-0

Gibbons 90 kickoff return, Reyes kick

Gibbons 9 pass from Harvey, Reyes kick

Martinez 45 FG

Lewis 20 run, Martinez kick

Lewis 30 run, Martinez kick

Farley 43 pass from Wilson, Martinez kick

C Brown 1 run, kick failed

Stewart 53 pass from Wilson, Martinez kick

Gibbons 9 pass from Harvey, pass for 2 good

Smith 5 pass from Harvey, Reyes kick

Cant believe it. Sounds like turnovers made the difference. I guess this all but locks up the region for Bledsoe.

Bledsoe had a few also, you can't put it all on that but it was part of it. Bledsoe drove 80 to cut it to 3 after Sequatchie fumbled at the 20 at the end of the third, then went the 50 for the winning score. Rushing for 300 yards at 7 yards a pop normally would be good enough for the win but it wasn't tonight.

My god Jh that was the best high school game I have ever seen.The boys in blue wasnt going to be denied.Good job Blue way to send those turtle lovin indians headn for the gate early

i am proud to be a WARRIOR......i think coach Reel has brought the PRIDE back to BLEDSOE COUNTY WARRIOR FOOTBALL.........great job coachs and every player on the team.

to the bledsoe fans you never heard the chief reply to any pregame hype because i knew it was crap.you have the same team as last year as just as we did big blue had one good qtr. after the first qtr. we shut you down plain and simple no excuses because you can't come up with any we got bad calls as well as ya'll the difference in this game was our best players i mean our most oustanding players were sequatchies coaching staff! they let #20 somthing(not sure) run the same routes in crunch time and our coaches are so stupid (i'm not sure if that's the right thing to say since we are told that as fans we know nothing about the game) they couldn't make a quick change by moving #2 to cover #2? since #2 shut down #80 all night and our defense rocked chase brown and put #21 on #80 because that route #80 run did not work all night. i also beleive that our coaches do not sub enough on the line because i know for a fact we can at least give our boys that start 3-5 minute rests thats why we can run the ball so well we have a total of 5.i do not understand why we try to go up the middle when it rarely works.we are so much better going to the outside like #44 did i do not understand why we ran the ball the whole 2nd half successfully we spread out their defense and never attempted a pass when that is how you open up the passing game that is the first thing you learn in coaching school or clinic which ever you attend the reason i can say this is because the last game you played last year at smith co. told me everything i need to know the reason they beat seq so bad (said by their coach) is because they played cannon co the week before and they were the same team how stupid you had so lil sense you never thought to use alil different scheme.you can take this any way you want and i know you will say that if i have a problem come meet you and talk about it but i don't talk to idiots you are to worried about controling everything and what people say on these forums you act like a teenager again yourself who must have been spoiled.you should be sure to tell your team that the staff lost the game for them and be sure to tell bledsoe they are welcome for making it to the #1 spot in the district thanks to the coaching staff.no sense in replying to cheif, cheif doesn't care what anyone here has to say.the win against marion means nothing other than breaking the streak because after beating that team last week we shouldn't have lost to a team like bledsoe this week.we had their # after the 1st qtr. we had their heart at half time and had them worn out in the 3rd qtr and we let them run the same play with the same player and come back and win.that was opitiful if the player you had covering him couldn't do the job give someone else achance to stop him when you had players who already had interceptions anyway.my last comment you are bound to have enough coaches on the sidlines that someone can go out to the refs and get their attention (we'll donate $500 to pay the fine for the man that will buck up and do somthing)it is rediculous that you can't spare one coach off the sidlines for one game for them to go out and take up for the team get a penalty or ejected and let the kids play for him (heck send bill) enough is enough this is the best year we have had the coaching staff blowed it being a great season hopefully we can still have a good one