Columbia/Lincoln County Prediction

falcon62

Jabbo where all the Coach T supporters??????? It seems you are the only one on here. Most people in Lincoln County are tired of losing.

My first post , just because im tired of hearing how bad LC is from "OUTSIDERS".Seems there is another and many many more who are behind these players and coaches. Most dont waste there time on here listening to you bash the Falcons and their coaches. you should change your name to Lion62, Patriots62,Blaze62,wildcats62, or warriors62. You obviously have no idea. Grow up!!! We are behind you Falcons! Always have and always will be. And Coach Thompson...Keep on, We are behind you .

Good post! May I suggest some additional names? hater62, potstirrer62, clueless62, dingbat62, stinky62...the list could very well be endless! :shock:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you are so blind and living in the past, that I hate to say it we deserve to go 0-10

I for one am living in the now and not blinded by the past or the rough season that the TEAM is having right now. It will get better and these guys that are on the TEAM do not deserve to go 0-10. If you were part of the "we" you refer to, you would understand that TEAM bashing can only hurt a TEAM.

Honestly, "deserves to go 0-10"? After all the work the TEAM has put in over each players high school career.

get on the train or stand on the tracks, the falcons will roll on without you. :shock:

Many of you are so blind and living in the past, that I hate to say it we deserve to go 0-10

I for one am living in the now and not blinded by the past or the rough season that the TEAM is having right now. It will get better and these guys that are on the TEAM do not deserve to go 0-10. If you were part of the "we" you refer to, you would understand that TEAM bashing can only hurt a TEAM.

Honestly, "deserves to go 0-10"? After all the work the TEAM has put in over each players high school career.

get on the train or stand on the tracks, the falcons will roll on without you. :shock:

Its okay to dream so keep dreaming!!!!!!!!!!

get on the train or stand on the tracks, the falcons will roll on without you. :popcorneater:

Dang, man, when you get rolling you ROLL! Stomp that trash talker!!!!!!!!

YEAH, BABY!!!!

LC! LC! LC!

This is from an outsider, but I feel LC could and SHOULD win this one. What Columbia has done this year is a total surprise to me other than they are playing much easier teams than they did last year.

As to Coach T EVER being replaced, he will leave when HE gets ready to retire as LC can not afford to get a really hot coach with what they pay, like alot of counties in this state.

Think about it, can LC pay a really good coach $60,000 right from the beginning? I ask as that is the amount that it takes in some places.

This is from an outsider, but I feel LC could and SHOULD win this one. What Columbia has done this year is a total surprise to me other than they are playing much easier teams than they did last year.

As to Coach T EVER being replaced, he will leave when HE gets ready to retire as LC can not afford to get a really hot coach with what they pay, like alot of counties in this state.

Think about it, can LC pay a really good coach $60,000 right from the beginning? I ask as that is the amount that it takes in some places.

I agree with both points. If the Falcons can get play two halfs like they did in the first half against both Oakland and Riverdale while keeping the turnovers down they have a very good chance to knock Columbia off the perch.

And, in addition to getting a good coach to replace him, keeping that coach if he's a winner will be really difficult since even if he has ties to the community he won't have the same loyalty that Coach Thompson and folks of his generation have - not to condemn the younger crowd - that's just the way things are now.

The falcons should just forget about the first half of the season and focus on whats in front of them like the lions of columbia! Get out there this week and work harder than they ever have before, come together as a team, and believe in each other. BE EXCITED to play the greatest game ever invented and keep in mind that it is a privelege to be able to put pads on and get out on the field and play. I have a lot of friends who never got to play because they were physically not able to but they still loved it and supported us. As far as falco62 goes we don't need new coaches we need new fans if you call your self a fan! I think the falcons have a breakout week and play all 48 minutes

FALCONS 21

Lions 17

The falcons should just forget about the first half of the season and focus on whats in front of them like the lions of columbia! Get out there this week and work harder than they ever have before, come together as a team, and believe in each other. BE EXCITED to play the greatest game ever invented and keep in mind that it is a privelege to be able to put pads on and get out on the field and play. I have a lot of friends who never got to play because they were physically not able to but they still loved it and supported us. As far as falco62 goes we don't need new coaches we need new fans if you call your self a fan! I think the falcons have a breakout week and play all 48 minutes

FALCONS 21

Lions 17

Good post! It just keeps getting better on this thread - new fans are definitely what we need!

FALCONS 21

Lions 17

Oh yes, I bet you still believe in Santa also. NEVER HAPPEN - We will still need new coaches after we get blowed out by Columbia. Coaching staff has to go at end of season.