Independence Eagles @ Hillsboro Boros

futbol20

Wow, what a disaster that almost was for the IHS football team a game that prob wouldve costed them any shot of getting into the playoffs too! But they finally played good those couple minutes in the 4th quarter with a comeback win down 11 with around 4 min left! What a game, Indy luckily survived against hillsboro.

Still think indy defense really needs some help and didnt look good at all tonight and hilisboro QB killed them.

Also whoever was doing the clock did a reallly really poor job i dont know who it was but that was ridiculous! Congrats to INDY way to pull off that close one! Heckmen stepped up in the final 2 drives when he needed to and looked good. And defense had a huge 3 and out to give them the ball back with time to win the game.

One thing I will say about Indy this year is that they keep fighting and don't give up. Hillsboro played a very good game and the QB (#11) was awesome. Indy had no answer for his speed. He reminds me of the way Vince Young was in college. He even throws the ball sidearm. He has a good strong arm. Defensively they couldn't stop Indy when it mattered. To answer the question about who runs the clock..one of the game officials on the sideline operates the clock. I will hand it to the Burros, they gave it everything they had and Indy was fortunate to pull out the victory. Time to get ready for an undefeated Columbia team this Friday.

lmao at Vince Young because his name is Greg Young

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro played a very good game and the QB (#11) was awesome. Indy had no answer for his speed. He reminds me of the way Vince Young was in college. He even throws the ball sidearm. He has a good strong arm.

I have to disagree. Greg Young doesn't throw sidearm, at least not to the point where it is a negative part of his game. HHS had a QB who threw sidearm in 2006-2007.

Wow, what a disaster that almost was for the IHS football team a game that prob wouldve costed them any shot of getting into the playoffs too! But they finally played good those couple minutes in the 4th quarter with a comeback win down 11 with around 4 min left! What a game, Indy luckily survived against hillsboro.

Still think indy defense really needs some help and didnt look good at all tonight and hilisboro QB killed them.

Also whoever was doing the clock did a reallly really poor job i dont know who it was but that was ridiculous! Congrats to INDY way to pull off that close one! Heckmen stepped up in the final 2 drives when he needed to and looked good. And defense had a huge 3 and out to give them the ball back with time to win the game.

Mistakes, mistakes and mistakes are what made this game so close. Plus emotion totally added a fuel to Hillsboro's fire it was their homecoming and last home game. If Roland never fumbled the kickoff return it wouldnt of been an 11 point defficent, but like Coach Eubanks said after the game "If we keep having close games like this im going to die young man, someone better know how to do cpr..... But not only me but all of these people out here that came to watch you guys play are waiting for this team to play at your potenial"

#11 was a very versitile QB for the Burros, unlike Vince Young he actually checks his recievers then tucks it and runs :roflolk: Alex Heckman has improved tremedously, with great composure under pressure plus Cory Surtain made a heck of a catch on one of the drives to the last 3:00 of the game.

:roflolk: highlights of the night other than the game; that the Freshman class won the float contest, Burros student section guys on their last TD tryed to run around Indy cheerleaders on the track and couple of the guys got tripped by cheerleaders. Then when they walked back, to catch their little lungs breath, to do their pushups instead of doing 25 they did around 11 (maybe thats why they lost), the white truck who was going pver 25 mph on the track and got yelled at by a metro cop and they argued for a good 5 mintues (probably got a ticket), and props to whoever that guy was who actually full out ran those two laps and actually lapped those Burros s.s guys.

Hillsboro played a very good game and the QB (#11) was awesome. Indy had no answer for his speed. He reminds me of the way Vince Young was in college. He even throws the ball sidearm. He has a good strong arm.

I have to disagree. Greg Young doesn't throw sidearm, at least not to the point where it is a negative part of his game. HHS had a QB who threw sidearm in 2006-2007.

My saying he threw sidearm was not meant to be a negative. I was very impressed with him, passing and running. His throwing motion was not the typical over hand throw, but he was accurate and he can sling it. He was the best player on the field for Hillsboro without a doubt.