BRADLEY vs. SODDY

G21

Thats your little opinion, and it dont mean squat to anybody on this board!! But if it makes you feel better, just keep bashing kids.IDIOT :?::flower:

I am not bashing any kids. I commend the boy. He is the best at Bradley land,Way to go freshman QB...

but, he could not start for the freshman team at Ooltewah and those are the facts....get it ....is that clear????.........crystal?????

Phish please talking about being legit Copeland could run circles around your jv qb get real. You have never seen him play

I agree Copeland would be better than most JV QB's but he is playing VARSITY. In a few years I am sure he will be one of the best but until then he is just a Freshmen.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wrong on the crowd size, and you also said that SD would beat the "snot" out of BC,3 points off of a fumbled punt. Looks like you were wrong on both counts. WE will be glad to see you in two weeks, be sure to come over and introduce yourself, I will notify Ripley's (should be a world record) a piece of crap standing over 5 feet high.

Were you talking to BigHairyJames, allways? :thumb::thumb::D

Thats your little opinion, and it dont mean squat to anybody on this board!! But if it makes you feel better, just keep bashing kids.IDIOT :thumb::lol:

I am not bashing any kids. I commend the boy. He is the best at Bradley land,Way to go freshman QB...

but, he could not start for the freshman team at Ooltewah and those are the facts....get it ....is that clear????.........crystal?????

Umm its not a fact its def your opinion and a dumb comment at that. Is that crystal?you don't see us on your threads!why because we have couthe. Intimidated by the bears are we?

You are wrong on the crowd size, and you also said that SD would beat the "snot" out of BC,3 points off of a fumbled punt. Looks like you were wrong on both counts. WE will be glad to see you in two weeks, be sure to come over and introduce yourself, I will notify Ripley's (should be a world record) a piece of crap standing over 5 feet high.

Were you talking to BigHairyJames, allways? :thumb::lol::(

No i was talking to phishdad2

I said Copeland couldn't start for our freshman...and I can asure you of that

I never said he couldn't start for our JV...I could start for our JV (for he is our 4th string QB )

Owls' JV is 4 and 0 though.....

Allways Wrong- I never said anything about the crowd at Bradley... I wasnt there. I dont go to Bradley unless my nephew is playing baseball or maybe if a good wrestling match breaks out.....

oh yeah...and when the Owls come to town next year to claim another district title in football